NIGHTMARISH VISIT

I call Kleiner and explain him the situation.  He is happy to be a grandpa and to raise Alice, the AI. 

Kleiner :"Are you a god? or what?"

Me :"I am just your average Leviathan.  She is also first generation Leviathan and a super dragon.  She will first be human then got a wyrm body.  When full leviathan, she will use magic and I'm sure she will find the spell to morph back.  She kept all capacities of the AI and she has even a connection port in her neck.

Go take her into the base in Montana.

And the egg is given to Kleiner.  "Ah don't forget I am her Mother and no one else.  I will visit her all the time, any time."

Kleiner was surprised to see a white egg appearing in his room on his bed.

Then in a dark corner, he can see me and my eyes :

"I can be anywhere.

I am Darkness, Kleiner! but I am not evil!

So for me to protect you and my child, move at night.

A Monstro drone will protect you all the time.

Then It's the turn to Heater

Heater is in Germany. 

"Heater, It's me.  I am giving you my egg.  Please let him join the wolves pack. He is a survivor of the skinned animals.  Here is on your bed my black egg.  His name is Wolfy.  Teach him to speak like the Pokemonsters you have.  He is more powerful.  He is a true Fenrir with Leviathan blood. Hell be half wolf and half dragon. because of it, he will have the intelligence of humans and can speak like you. he may have a child appearance or a wolf appearance but I don't know.  You can let meet him with my son as he'll be his brother.  Beware of his power of lycan.

I love you but like a sister for me and this is my gift for you to rise my son.

Kiss

Now, the last one, the red egg.

I go in the room of Savannah.  Her room is still the same and the mother has moved nothing. like the time has stopped.

Now I place the red egg I kiss a last time on the bed.

I drop also the keychain She had when I vored her and a letter.

---------------------------------------------

Dear Marie,

I know you must hate me from the bottom of your heart for what I've done.

But before hating me please read this letter to the end this has extremely important information about Savannah and her future.

Before I was a Dragon, I was a human being like you and your daughter. I have also 2 children, my parents are still alive and I have a wife. We were attacked non stop by obscures forces and the price of victory was me who has lost my human body and replaced by a dragon. Life is hard and difficult in an other body but I am alive and I still have a family I loves to the bottom of my heart. They were hating me first but they found me beyond the flesh frontier or body frontier.

Now, speak about Savannah.

As you know, the plane has exploded in the sky before I got there. Hopefully, your family was in the last part of the plane I successfully catch.

Unfortunately a metal plate has cut in half Savannah. She was dying in my claws.

I am also secretly a Nun, and officially backed by the Pope. I am not revoked as they know who I am really. This is not important. As a dragon, I've millions time more Ki than any human being and I can create some miracles and healing. I can regrow some cuts or nerves but it only boost the natural healing. I am no god so I cannot revive what is dead or missing.