Hello I am PITPIT !

I am PITPIT the Bearded Dragon Pogona.

Author:

Two days ago I go to a free show with reptiles, insects and aquariums. 

They had too much baby reptiles and they were given as food for bigger ones.  I saw they takes baby lizards and give them to a bull frog. 

I arrive and when they were giving the lizard to the frog I shout Stop!.  I take the baby in my hands and it was scotched to me and it started to lick me and gives small kiss. 

I had never reptiles before in my life but my heart has melted for this poor creature. She is a small female and has 3 weeks. she has 6cm including the tail and my mum who hate reptils has melted  grave. She loves it!  Shht my wife and my girl don't know I have it.  Only my son who is crazy also about her.

She eat banana (very small portion) and fruits and insects.  She jumps after and hunt them.

My mum has a poor dexterity and has released hal the crickets in the office. I have a Mantis at the windows who hunt the runaways crickets.  The mantis is kawai also.  She is little but she isn't troubled for a walk on my hand.  Maybe It's a higher hunting spot.!  She attack the fly and the crickets event on my hand.  Also she stare me when I am at my desk.  She lick also my finger when I have honey on it.

I 've seen also a vinegaron scorpion at a friend and this is also a nice pet.  It doesn't bite, tolerate petting and handling and is very active.  always hunting, walking.  it doesn't stink, just a bit vinegar. His defense is spraying vinegar and it's a  living nutcracker.  Funny.  The look is a bit scary.  This is also a good vermin killer.  his main dishes are cockroaches.

My friend eat with the scorpion on the table.  It doesn't go on the plates but it chases the cats from robbing!  Once he left the kitchen with the scorpion on the table because somebody were pulling the bell at the entrance and the cat has jumped to steal the ham.  The scorpion has attacked the cat who got vinegar on the nose and (the cat has tried to claw it) now it never goes again stealing.

Ah yes, PitPit is sleeping now on my shoulder against my neck when I am typing.

They are fun pets to keep.  You can read on the net how many hearts are broken when they left us.