Tannery Hell*

LAST UPDATED CORRECTION

STOP READING - WARNING

A/N : if you are sensible to cruelty and cannot bear description of suffering animals, don't read this chapter. 

--------------------

Okay! Now I'm coming into the wolf's lair.

"Here, eat HERE, but wait until we get your family back from the poachers" as I drop the last deer meat to the hungry tribe.

"How many of you have been captured?" I asked.

Alpha:" My partner, Moon, a white, almost albino companion but with very rare blue eyes and real beauty and her two brothers, who are grey. "

Alpha: "Call me Fang"... dear sister. As you saved our tribe from hunger, you are our sister.

Me: "I would like to be called brother, but okay, go for sister if you prefer. This will lead to less confusion."

Alpha (Fang): "Get ready" and 7 of the strongest wolves in the pack rise and position themselves in a semi-circle around Fang.

With fang at my side, I started running towards the cabin, near the roads and closer to civilization. It is an abandoned facility around the lake, because for cutting and tanning, a lot of water is used for treatment.

I have no guilt for this mission because:

I hate cruelty.

I hate poachers.

I am a Dragon.

I love my new friends.

Okay!, we get to the lake in less than an hour.

I didn't tell them I can see perfectly in the dark and I have a lot of little tricks.

There is a small and very old wooden factory, almost in ruins. The activity is officially stopped but thanks to the improvement of our sense of smell, we detect a terrible activity and the fact of keeping animals that are badly treated by poachers.

I had them arrested before I rushed:

"What you feel through your sense of smell is the blood of prey, fox cousins and perhaps family members. I ask you to act with caution.

They have guns and it's like a small version of my thunderbolts. One shot and you're dead.

Even you, fat skin and muscles, won't know the difference

Believe me! Believe me!

They can also capture you and skin you alive.

You will face your worst nightmare and some of you will be terrified forever.

Never let them get you caught.

I'll open the doors so the alarm doesn't warn them.

I will deactivate their weapons because my skin is harder than stone.

YOU will kill them, quickly and humanely. I only want wolf bites and I won't kill or hurt them.

After their death, others, stronger and more numerous, will come to verify how they died.

We will pretend that they are being eaten by their own prey with the cages open.

I repeat, I will not use my breath or my lightning because they leave traces.