The Battle of Minsk

The militant pro Russia are mixing with the population and they are killing there and there the civilians with snipers.

I send some Monstrodrones, smaller than Monstrofighters and they can fight back snipers and are well suited for urban battle.

a team of monstrotank type tongue of devil specialized in digging are going under the government cave where the ministers are besieged by milices and anger civilians.

I detect also the use of the TRON device on the civilians.

They are like hordes of zombie and I cannot massacre innocent peoples.

CAST WALL OF FIRE around parliament.  The troops pro NATO are encircled in Minsk.

The Rebels are getting more and more reinforcement via hidden storage from URSS but it is a lie,

The Russians have made underground roads and make storage of military equipment years ago using civil transports from  inside so escaping the custom's controls.

Prime minister: "We are lost, we have to surrender he is shouting"

MONSTRODRONE: "MINISTER. THE ARMY OF CHAOS IS IN SUPPORT. GO INTO THE BASEMENT. AN ESCAPE TUNNEL IS DONE. ENTER THE MONSTRO TANKS. THERE ARE ENOUGH PLACE FOR ALL OF YOU. INCLUDING SOLDIERS.  I HAVE AN INVINCIBLE FORTRESS."

Minister of defense :"What is that?  Ok we have nothing to loose, if we surrender, we are going to be executed for crimes against humanity.  The loser is always in the wrong!  ALL men remaining, follow me to the basement."

They all run down and see the tunnels and the Monstrotanks with later doors open.

some say :"What is that?  A monster? A tank?"

MONSTROTANK : "ENTER IF YOU WANT TO LIVE"

Then all the peoples, soldiers and ministers rush into the tanks.

Then the tanks rush to the surface to be faster and they fright all the rebels.

Monstrotank :"MAKE WAY OR BURN" and a gigantic flamethrower is pulverized above the more fanatic ones.

The heat is unbearable and the mass is fleeing with light to second degree burns.

Very efficient.

HUD ALERT

AERIAL COMBAT MODE.

A hundred of sukhoi planes are incoming to blast the tanks :

GO UNDERGROUND ! As I says all the FLAME MONSTROTANKS GLIDE UNDERGROUND AND SINK IN EARTH VERY VERY QUICKLY.

The pilots of the Sukhoi 30 are surprized as the targets are disappearing.

CAST INVISIBILITY ON MONSTROFIGHTER

The 10 monstrofighters are taking position and target 10 Planes and fire : LIGHNTING plasma :

10 russian planes down. 

Rebels are firing with Shilka anti aircraft tanks.

The night is not a night as stars are going up and down.

More planes are coming.  The base is trembling. and the shiel holds but not the ground.  The rocks are fracturing.

Peoples are crying, shouting and praying the shield holds.

I try to send images to the press so NATO can intervene.

BANG

BRRRRRRRRRR

TTatatattt,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Battle sounds

Cry of people shredded to pulp.

At least the civilians are safe.

KENT SPEAKING on the (manacom as internet and phone are down and satellite are restricted):

"Darann, what mess you have done?  USA cannot support you, we'll have WW3!"

No, I'll assume and resist them!.

Kent :"Don't joke!, get back immediately!"

"I have US soldier here around 200 from the destroyed base!"

Kent :" what? you have US soldiers?"

"Yes and civils here, there are around 50000 people in my base sheltering from bombs and blasts.  Rebels are Russians disguised as green civils.  They have underground facilities and the Russians are sending troops."

Kent :" You are lost! You have declared war to Russia! ah if you survive, you will be delivered to Russia as politics to restore the balance.  I am sorry .

And last thing, Joseph Seed is on wanted list for insubordination and rebellion against US state.

The US army is now cleaning the mess in montana.  Your haven there is finished.

I think you must stay where you are!

They don't know about your Arch project but be careful my friend! "

Me : "thanks my friend.  Can I use my full power? "

Kent : "try to spill the less blood.  think to god!"

YES ok,

CAST CONTROL WEATHER : ICE STORM.

The clouds are accumulating and the weather is changing quickly to a winter type.

Then the wind start to accelerate and rain is falling on the rebels and rebels troops.

The planes and bombers are annoyed by the wind.  Then snow is falling with ice.

The ice blocs are increasing in size.  the size increase during the fall so all ice falling is making pain to people.  the rebels start to disperse, communications is also perturbed and TRON influence is strongly reduced. Planes escape and some not fast enough to turn back are crashing.

This is a total victory for us .  The rebels are fleeing.

Prime minister : "Thanks god for the weather !"

Me: "No, It's me! A dragon can control weather!.  It is written everywhere in the legends and history ." Look,the weather is sunny your side and the rebel side, it's storm!"

Defense minister :" Who are you?"

Me? "THE BEAST for my enemies " and "Darann for my friends"

"I've acted only by pity to stop ethnic expurgation"

"Your country is destroyed and I am the only army working here."

Minister: "Please becomes our ruler!"

Me: "Oh nooooo!  I want only a rocky hole to put my ass and sleep and eating burritos watching TV!"

Prime Minister: " we insist. so the rebels will stop and you'll have your kingdom"

Ahhh.

I, The Dragon.

WHAT TO DO? WHAT DO DO?

TELL ME PLEAASSSE.