AN OTHER WYRM

One morning, I got a phone call from Kent:

"Hey, Dragon Donuts, it's Kent here.  I would like you comes as soon as possible to our base.  I've made papers for you leaving the reserve and go to airport and follow their instructions to our  base  is near Chesapeake at the Norfolk base.  You will have freedom at the Great Dismal Swamp National Park. They have also ranch and your fans have already prepared your room like in Montana."

"Ok, I Leave today and arrive maybe tomorrow "  

Kent: "Yes, it is a serious matter and it involves you."

So I take my backpack with some personal stuff, eat some alloys as I think of the worse possible outcome. Please spare my little paradise here.  Please.

I say bye  to Mariette an Bill and kiss them and I promise to comes back quickly as I have also something to prepare.

My size has reached 50 meters and hopefully has stopped.  Do you imagine? 50Meters??

I have between  25 to 30 tons of weight. I must always look with polarized view where I land or step to see if it will not crush, crumble or so.

So I go to the local airport as per the law as human and I comply to it then I go with a transponder like any private plane to the fly tunnel allowed to me.  Ok with my size, it's not a bird collision  but a plane crash assured.

So, there are new landscape for me and FLAP

FLAP FLAP.  there are more people, more cars and more lights on the highway.  But it is an urgent matter and I cannot let me distract of my mission.

So to flight faster I use Darkness vectored mana propulsion. and shield.  So I reach commercial plane speed.  the tower control ask me how I reach the speed. I answered I ride a turbine aircraft engine like a scooter to fly faster.  They called me the biker of the sky and asked me If I was part of the Hell's angels bikers.

As a dragon and a sentient species, I recognize the immense favor I have to not be a single beast.

I'm sure it's because  I'm born as human, married and having children and viewed as a human with mutations. 

If I was born dragon and learned human ways and wanted to live like a human, my right would never had been met.

And my future children???? will they have rights?

Actually I feel like the slave who has purchased back his freedom. but still forbidden to go there and there. And the freedom is only for himself.  The children can be enslaved by the first slave merchant.

I am a nice living mascot. People like me but I can be hated instantly at any mistake.

For example, If I use vore on a dying human to save him/her??  Will they see me as a saver or a rabid beast human bloodthirsty. ?

One picture or one witness and  I am done....

And if my children are free?  How about the number they allow me?  If more?

Pressure on environment? resource conflicts?  And If they are  injured or killed in both parties?  Do they start dragon slayers?  This is a certainty.

Ahh, I see the big green swamp forest.  A nice part an I approach the ranch where I will rest a few days.  It's evening now and I see the spotlights on to welcome me.

As usual, I am very impressive and the first reaction is fear.  Of course I didn't Roar to not make heart attacks and put on alert the military base nearby.