DRAGON TOWER

Angry, I want to make a force demonstration but i don't want to spill useless energy.

I take of from the parliament and I go to the main place ravaged by bombing and there are only ruins there, no inhabitants anymore.

OCTAHEDRON ACTIVATE DEFENSE TOWER DRAGON GOLEM.

Then the space is scorched and the sky turn red.  A whirlpool of clouds meets the red light.

Then  Darkness!

From the pit og hell a structure is emerging from the ground and go up up up and is nearly touching the sky.

Thunder and lightnings are hittingt the structure who seems to feed from these energies.

This structure is at least 4 to 5 times the height of the highest skyscraper on earth.

In  the middle lays a mono crystal who is emmiting blue and red light simultaneously, like a pulse.

Many floos are composing the tower and each floor is heavily garded by all sort of abominations.

Journalists from the world are now looking at the spectacle.

Me speaking to journalist:

I AM THE WYRM, THE DRAGON QUEEN!  HERE IS A SAMPLE OF MY POWER!

THIS IS THE DRAGON TOWER. 

THIS TOWER IS A DEFENSE / OFFENSE SYSTEM.  A GIGANTIC WEAPON. 

ANY COUNTRY WHO WILL ATTACK US WILL BE PULVERISED .

HERE ARE MY VASSALS :

PREDATOR

CARNIVOR

DISKOR

THEY WILL MANAGE THE HEAD QUARTERS WITH THE MINISTRES

THE PARLIAMENT WILL CONTINUE TO WORK AND LEAD THE COUNTRY.

I HAVE OTHER JOBS TO DO, MORE CRITICAL AS I HAVE TO LEAD OUR ARMY TO VICTORY AND START THE RECONQUEST OF FREEDOM

IN THE NAME OF THE BROTHERHOOD!

The reconstruction is now done quickly and a  mass of injured and disabled peoples are coming in front of me.

Heal

Blinds see again,

Deaf hear again,

Golem prosthetic, to rebuild arms, legs lost, mainly with blasting and minefields.

Miracles

Miracles.

The Population is electrified and start to pray to me as a god.

Me: "I AM NOT GOD. I USE MY TRUST IN HIM TO HEAL YOU.  I GIVE MANA AND GOD DO THE JOB!.  PRAY GOD, NOT ME! PLEASE!"

The mass is happy.

The events are making the round of the world but what is diffused is totally a lie.!

The Mass-media are attacking us from all over the world.  We are isolated.

They describe me as a dictator and an ex US agent traitor who has used forbidden technology from the USA.

The NATO Is accusing me of sedition, coup d'état and crime against humanity.

A coalition of western forces are organizing against me and Russia is complaining of the safety of the Russian speaking Belorussians .

I have no time to sleep!