FREE LIKE A DRAGON

FLAP.... FLAP.... FLAP....I am now in Germany and it is full of light everywhere.It's like a constellation of stars but on the ground. It's a beautiful view. When you get on a plane, it's not the same thing, even if you're a pilot.With my improved vision, better than an eagle, and an owl, I can see perfectly in the dark, Living beings are all like targets for me, with the UV see, the blue is like, Wonderful, the colors are magical like in the movie Avatar, but here insects, humans, birds are like the blue fluo on a dark leaf. It's better than any military night vision goggle. And that feeling of freedom. Up if I want, in all directions, I follow the wind. I'm the air!I'm riding the wind. I feel all the friction, pressure, sensations reflected on my scales and they slide through the air like the scales of a fish in the water.Even the feeling of cold caresses me, cuddles me. I'm so well, I could sleep. To glide................................................................................................... Flap of the wings. To glide....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZHuh, I'm falling...!!!!!!!!.... Just in time! With the speed, I regain altitude.I was so well that I started to sleep. Even in my human form, I was a happy sleeper and even near the sawmill's cutting disc, if the noise is constant and does not suddenly increase, Morpheus would take me in his arms (expression to fall asleep).My stomach growls again, I feel hungry and tired. Big mistake. I need to find a place to land and rest. The area is open and there is no cave in sight.Maybe on the roof of an abandoned factory. I know some steel mills downstairs. Germans are used to building factories outside urban areas to keep the view pleasant. - maybe? -So we must absolutely flee the airports. I'm too big for a bird, too fast and if my scales are stealthy, I won't bet my life on that assumption. I forgot the bag with the tools in the METAL case and the laptop, radio and mobile computer. Shit! Shit! The radar must have spotted me. There may be a lot of drones now, but the drones stay upright and move around a little bit, they don't fly at 40-50 Kilometers per hourI'm paranoid now. Rest and food are now a priority. If I don't rest, I can't fly or just run away.Food is also important. Let's use the mobile application with camera detector.Oh no! It's not possible to steal... and grab the bag, I'd fall. They are right to say phone or drive, never both at the same time. Let's use my view. Usually they have some wasteland or wasteland near large factories surrounded by fences and barbed wire against vandals and steel looters.So let's check if there's a smaller vacant lot.I'm really tired and my wings hurt.There's no fog to hide in there either.There's a black spot without light, maybe a ruin? Okay, I'm going to go.How sinister!.. I can't find anyone in the area thanks to my UV and IR vision. No cars? Okay! Okay!So! I'm looking for power cables and no, there aren't any. The pylon cables are a deadly trap for me.I landed and tried not to damage my hunting bag.Hah, Hah, Hah,..... hah, I'm out of breath.It's a concrete ruin in the woods. With an access road on all three sides. There are walls and a roof to protect me -- from the view -- because I'm like a big flying tank.There is a small river at the back, to cool off and a fireplace with a stove. Great for the kitchen.A garage where I can enter and go further inside and a roof so that during the day, no drones or planes can see me.GROOWL,Ah, I dream of a hamburger and a barbecue. With any luck, I took pepper for spices and chili. Also good against hunting dogs.Drinking: I smell water and it's okay, but not very good but it will do the trick. So I'm going to hide inside and wrap my tail in a circle so I can support my pointed head.My muscles hurt, but I need to rest a little before I hunt.I distinctly hear foxes and hunting howls. The night is not so dark now that the morning will show its face in two hours. So I get up, Stretch out my tail, wings and legs and jump into the air, silently like an owl.Then I hear" Owl, Owl, look there is a flying monster, He will devour the forest and be careful, I will tell others to hide" said the fox.I don't say anything but I see a deer before the fox reaches it and I'm too lazy to hunt...

I open my mouth and ZZZZZZAP followed by a small thunder and with a surface effect, the deer is frozen in death, killed instantly. He was dead before he fell to the ground. I was running and a strange image of a frozen body, moving by inertia, was rolling in a funny posture, its tongue out and its belly swollen like in the microwave inside. Stinking steam was escaping through all the orifices. It was disgusting.

Okay, I grab it in my mouth and it's strangely good. With my mouth full of drool, I place my body on a tree branch and open my stomach, revealing the tasty intestines. Delicious??????????? It's not me, but it's instinct that comes into play. No, I must resist and keep the last bastion of humanity that I still have left inside.

After skinning the deer and cleaning it in the river, I take wood that I cut like a saw with my big sharp claws.

I put them in the oven and light the fire. It's interesting because no one will see the fire from afar.

I impale the deer and feature my barbecue. I usually like to cook, but I'll try more bloody this time.

Bon Appétit.