DRAKO DICTATURE

I need energy, and all these castings and summoning have depleted my energy.

The Monstrotanks are resting and the population is now going back to their home.

I send to the US the information so they can reclaim their base.

The ministre of defense US is coming to meet me.

"What a mess! but you have beaten an army without casualties your side.  You are funding a state but you are US and you'll figure only.  The real management will be done by US country. Do you agree? ah forget to be lazy.  You'll have to work to the bone."

me :" The Belarus want me to govern them. Not you?"

Ministre : "You have not the choice. Now, comply!"

Me: "and the civilians?"

Ministre :" We have agreement with Moscow they will be send to Siberia to found new towns. Siberia is a nice area, very wild."

me : Use TRON code : "erase previous orders"

Ministre :"??? "

me: " Yes, there are hundred of thousands civils there fearing for their lives. and what I have to do?  Repair the US Base? "

Ministre : "Yes, We'll repair the US base and we'll reestablish order."

Me: "good, please here some papers I want you to sign.  They are orders for reconstruction of the infrastructure of the US base and the others are to specify I have worked following the US code and protection of civils.  I must have also your  testimonial I have not transgressed the code of war and the force deployed were under the supervision of the Nato.

Here is a camera and a recorder and the papers.  Please sign."

Ministre :"Of course. Here"

I got the papers in several copies.

Now I am in face of journalists and I send a magnetic wave to disable the TRON device in the area.

Some journalists are confused and are asking what they are doing and why.  Of course they catch up quickly .  A Journalist stays a journalist.

I walk side by side with a reduced size with the Prime minister in front of the parliament.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, We have suffered a Coup d'état , Strangers forces all people know but I cannot say are sending milices and military equipment to slaughter our home and peoples.

The NATO forces have fought courageously and have got heavy losses.  Many US advisors and officers have found death.  The Main base was wiped out by unknown high technology special forces.  They are invisible on radar and silent.  They can strike when and where they want.

They have also nearly wiped out our air defense.

9/10 of our military forces have been wiped or made secession.

We ask the population to drop resentment to Russian speaking people of Belarus.

Belarus is a country made of different ethnics and nothing will change.

We have to thank this Dragon who has saved our country.  We think it is a symbol for us to follow as our new leader.  As it is not human but stronger, it can unite all people without discrimination.  Of course the peoples and parliament will still rule the country but we ask the dragon to be called HER MAJESTY the regent.

She is not a queen but this is a symbol of unity.

We'll rename this country the DRACO KINGDOM.  Now a few words of her Majesty the Wyrm.

Me :" People of Belarus, Please stop spilling blood and pray god for he truly will protect you.

You must be aware I am not here to rule you.  my place is in a cavern with donuts watching a tv comedy and eating BBQ on sunny days"

Mass of people Laughing

"No the problem is you are infected by a device to control you and the rebels pro Russia to fight each other.  A demonstration : CODE TRON : DANCE POLKA."

And All the thousands peoples before the parliament start to dance against their will.

I can make you dance until you die all!.

HORROR

CRY

DESPAIR

TEARS

CHILDREN CRYING

Me: "CODE TRON : STOP DANCING."

A Big silence!

Then clamors peoples speaking to each others

The noise is deafening

ROOAAAARRR

"SILENCE!"

And all the mass of people stop, frightened!

Me: "Ah you like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and all social networks!  You see you are now all gentle puppets to obey to their masters.!

MASS CRY

"HEAR ME, NOW MY FIGHT IS YOUR FIGHT!  I AM CHAOS. I AM FREEDOM. YOU ARE FREE!"

HERE IS A PORTAL LIKE IN THE AIRPORT WHO WILL DESTROY THE CHIP IN YOUR BODY.

EAT WELL AND BANISH JUNK FOOD. MICROWAVE ALL YOU EAT AND DRINK TO DESTROY NANO CHIPS.

THE OTHER COUNTRIES WILL ATTACK THIS ONE AND CAPTURE YOU THEN THEY WILL ERASE ALL TRACE OF THIS HAPPENING, WITH A GOOD PART OF YOU DEAD OR DEPORTED.  YOU WILL BE CONVINCED IT'S NORMAL. THIS IS THE POWER OF THE CHIP.

NEARLY ALL GOVERNMENTS PEOPLES ARE AFFECTED AND UNDER CONTROL.  THE CONTROL HAS NOT BEEN INITIALIZED BUT IT IS STARTING NOW.

I WILL MAKE A STATE TO RESIST AND CONQUER OTHER COUNTRIES TO FREE THEM.

YOU ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS SO MY ARMY OF CHAOS WILL MIX WITH YOURS WE WILL BE NAMED THE BROTHERHOOD!"

CLAMORS

HOURRA!

HOURRA!

HOURRA!

DRAK-O!

DRAK-O!

DRAK-O!

DRAK-O!

"NOW YOU WILL PASS IN THIS DEVICE AND GO HOME AND CHERISH YOUR FAMILY. CHERISH ALSO YOUR NEIGHBOR AS NOW YOU ARE ALL BROTHER AND SISTERS.

NOW REPAIR THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND SEND THE INJURED AND DISABLED IN FRONT OF ME.  YOU WILL SEE THE POWER OF GOD!

DON'T FORGET I AM YOUR SISTER, YOUR QUEEN AND FOR THE ENEMY I AM THE BEAST OF THE BIBLE.

THE LEVIATHAN!

FEAR

"GO NOW!"

And all the people execute!

Ministre " CLap ! Clap ! I know the dragon but don't you exaggerate? "

Here a demonstration?