HUD ALERT

So I'm flying and it's obvious that I'm approaching the big cities. So I take the path and the wolf has found a cave or rather an access to the underground sewers.

Since they can't hunt, they won't drink and feast until today. Maybe fish on the menu or if I can get something. I now have my radar working and the interface has broadened my mind. I wouldn't have imagined evolution as if mixing science and mind was a way, but I need it to survive. It saves me a lot of energy, I can feel and detect wind flows, relax my muscles and I am never lost. I can make phone calls and hear radio waves and communications. The decoding is done naturally and I can even hear the conversations of the pilots and the police, very useful.

I'll add Internet surfing and cracking.

I have prepared a futuristic weapon like a small energy golem ball that pilots a closed circuit by password or firewall. It passes the firewall or protection and cracks can result. And for a physical network isolated in a high security area, the energy golem, invisible, emitting a tiny radiant aura, can make a network connection to other rooms. This energy golem is not detected by human devices because they are made of pure mana.

I will develop real golems when I have "DEVELOPED" high-tech weapons and assimilated them in my heart. I'm thinking of making a golem on the ground, a kind of tank, a walking golem, oh yes, I'm going to make a golem like in the warhammer40000 game. It'll be fun. Ahh, I'm crazy.

Ah, I found an area with a shopping mall. And what do you find in a shopping mall? DOG FEEDING in the bag. If I get one for my friends, they can run next night.

Brzzzzzzzz " An air team on approach, in search of the Beast "-----

What is it? What is it? I turn around and try a radar wave like bats use ultrasound. PING PING PING PING PING PING, Target locked.

I see 3 helicopters and an army truck near the cave where the wolves are.

I can easily annihilate them, but ALL the dragons that mingle with the Knights are dead.

I don't think they're after the wolves. Yes, they stop briefly near the wolves, then they take care of me, but they stay close to the wolves.

Okay, I'm flying over them in the back so they can't see me in the darkness of the night. Yes, the wolves are dispersing. Well, I'll find them later.

The third war helicopter carries the mercenary Sarge and he carries a hunting dog with him. The dog starts to curl up in fear. Abnormal fear.

Sarge Smiles and lights his cigar. and observes the opening where the air gun is installed.

"Where are you? If you're there, I can feel you!.. I know you're here and you're watching us."

I feel the danger and dive into the trees to hide. Unfortunately, there were birds sleeping and when I collided with the branches of the tree, the white birds naturally escaped to the sky.

Sarge saw them. Then his eyes look down and with the night vision binoculars see the moving tree.

"Haha, you're hiding there, smart, smart, smart, smart, but you won't escape me."

In a synchronization, the helicopter makes a triangle around me.

The forest is not dense enough to hide completely and I have to run to escape. So hiding doesn't work.

I see with my view highlighted the face of a mercenary, a warlord. I have no experience of war and I don't think I'll make him an enemy. I hope so. Maybe I can learn a few tricks. They have some strange features on the chopper. I have to be careful.

Yes, a wasteland, an old sawmill, big enough for me.

But I have them in sight and they're approaching. Running...