Eiffel Forest.

So as soon as I can no longer see the meadows, I land very exhausted, empty and take refuge among the trees.

I'm really a Beast now, and it's terrible to live like that. I can't imagine my life turned upside down. I am not really "alone" because I can talk to animals to a certain extent. It's like I'm a transformed human Pokémon talking to other Pokémon.

There is a very big difference with pets, or domestic and wild animals.

The difference is so great as an ocean and a mountain in the sense that wild animals have their own culture, a complete linguistic communication, not as vast as that of humans, but for an essential life in the wilderness yes. We humans (I mean us because I have not yet abandoned my human side) have made a mistake in communicating with other species and that is a pity.

Now I feel like Dr. Murphy, but I'm not a veterinarian, well, a little bit in a way.

"Welcome to my face, uh, my office, Mr. Deer. Do you have intestinal problems, parasites, flu No? Oh, you came for a needle in your feet. Okay close your eyes and move on. Open my mouth, burp, bon appétit!"

It's a joke. It's a joke. Okay, this may be useful in the future.

Now it's dark and I need my midnight snack. Switch to infrared vision, nothing left, nothing right, Map, the wind is behind me. AHHHH the wind, they can feel me and hide. I have to fly and have the wind in front of me.

The basics of hunting.

So I Flap Flap Flap Flap and look with IR for the presence of the deer signature, the points appear on the map with me in the center of the cross.

It's wonderful to be a dragon but very disturbing. I'm starting to like it, but it would be better in a comfortable den without being harassed by humans. You'll see later, you'll see what a 21st century Dragon means. Dragons of the Middle Ages and mythological ages will appear as cute pets.

THE DEER. I fly like a falcon and with my heel I catch one and then a second one, I break their necks in my mouth and so I have 4 adults.

My mouth and body are full of blood because I caught them brutally. I crush without the slightest delicacy the head, disgusting and horny, legs and bones shredded with a pair of scissors made by crossing 2 claws, and I remove everything that is inside and the skin.

I'm too hungry so I spot a place without too many trees and place them on a pile. I take a few woods here and there and put them on without thinking while I salivate and then blow the fire slowly so as not to exhaust my stamina, just to set the fire. As soon as the pile is cooked to perfection, I swallow 4 deer, bones and all that like a hungry alligator. Crunch Crunch Crunch Crunch Crunch Gulp, Crunch Crunch Crunch Gulp, Gulp, Gulp, Gulp

OCTAHEDRON --- POP UP SCREEN -----

----- VORE MODE ACTIVATED --- MATURATION NOT REACHED --- --- UN-MATURED REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS ---- ONLY VORE ASSIMILATION ACTIVATED---

VORE ANALYSIS ----- ACTIVATED -----

An information screen appears when I place the pointer over it. It goes thousands of times faster than the PC pointer because it's in my head.

"The analysis menu is defined according to the actual knowledge of the host. The more the host increases his knowledge, the more possibilities there are. Too much information at the same time will saturate the soul and the risk of coma or bad decision can put an end to the host.

BACKUP CORE FOR STEP 1 OF THE EVOLUTION CURRENTLY IN PREPARATION -----

---- WHEN THE EVOLUTION IS READY, THE HOST MUST PREPARE FOR THE TEMPORARY PAIN AND COMA---