HUNTED

"PRINCE, I AM JUST THE LAST DRAGON.  I AM NOT EVIL AND I THRUST IN GOD.  THIS IS WHY I'LL SPARE YOUR LIFE THIS TIME. BUT I PROMISE, ONE DAY I'LL VISIT YOUR HAREM"

So I drop the grip on his radio and rush to the cargo plane who show signs of failure.  The plane has too much damage to be saved, the speed is reduced due to the hatch open and broken.

The kerosene is nearly empty due to bullet impact, 2 effective engine as they need symmetry.  and one damaged by fire.  Not sure if all fire has ended.

And the biggest problem is it's a target for thousand of Muslims, no millions.  They can see the plane on the radar, not me.

Where to go ? Where to go ???? Think

Maybe if I save the soldiers, I'll be a hero for USA? l was sold by Germany. USA are allied Saudi??

Ah yes the armada is in view on my radar.  hurryyyy.

I go to the hatch, cut like a scissor the metal sheet with my talons,  Then I grab a filet where all the soldier, Heater and McGyvor have attached their cut parachute.

Then Jump with the 8 people.

The plane take route direction Europe,  and we land in the desert, in a wild life reserve.  I immediately take sand camouflage and drop like a tent.  All are hiding under my wings.

From the ground, we see an armada of fighter planes, new F16, F35 with latest laser turret on them, old F16, and older Russian planes I am no specialist.

The cargo plane is pulverized and nothing will touch the sea at impact.  Poor pilots, They have no grave now. Heater has taken picture of them for future investigations and take their papers and board journal and neck gold chain to give to family.

The planes are roaring in all directions like rabid wasps, like looking after us.

I intercept their communications : "Prince, welcome back with us.  You fought well to survive this devil.  You'll be national hero now.   We have lost traces of it.  Our ground forces are on alert and will search every stone form trace of this monster.  Imagine this monster firing hell to the population, it would have been a carnage with millions of death."

At the radio : "Allah Akbar, TO ALL POPULATION, THE DEVIL IS HIDING IN THE NORTH OF OUR GOD'S REALM. FIND HIM AND KILL HIM"

I'm done.  I'm hunted.

I've heal McGyvor, but he has lost too much blood.  I have closed the hole but the bullet is still inside. And There are not enough blood to keep him alive.

With all this mess, I have no speaker with me, I'm healed and completely tumefied, swollen, broken and tired and HUNGRY.

I connect to heater phone but battery must be spared.  SO I write on the sand.

Soldiers, any idea for extracting? 

Soldier 1 : We have nothing with us and no ration nor medical first aid kit.  all was in the plane and we have think this is overweight for you.  We are in debt of you now.  How do we repay you?

You are very powerful and we fear you. "

Me: "Stay alive and all I need is a testimony  I am maybe a wyrm, a reptile, a monster, what you want but I still have a human heart and not an devil."

Soldiers, But you pulverized the planes in a blink of an eye.

I write: I was still a human like you a month ago.  I was a scientist, and I am still me contrary to HULK in the movie where his intellect drop.  I not.