DEFEAT

Haa

Haaa

Pant

Cough! Blood !

Pain

Pain

Pain

Wheeze

Wheeze

AH, I open my eyes, COugh!Cough Blood!.

Where am I?  Ah I've crashed.

Tear, Sniff

Whine and Pain,

Ahh this is unbearable!, my wings are broken and bones are outside. 

I'm tired !

CAST HEAL !

stop coughing blood!

HEAL ! 

Out of mana!

"Octahedron?"

-----Down----

hah, pain, hah

Whine, Whine.

I see men in black fatigue suit and bulletproof vest. No indications. They are running my way.

I  try to get up on my hind legs but one is bend the wrong way. Aaaargh, Pain

Whine.

Is there some rocks there or hiding place, maybe there. 

Crawl, Pain

Crawl. Pain.

Pain, Pain, out of energy.

Breath?  inspiring, pain in lunges the bloody injury was healed but some ribs must be broken and perforating my lunge.

I have a heavy injury on my side, the scales have resisted but the flesh between was dilacerated and the shrapnel of the missile have ravaged my insides and the explosion broken my wings and the fall has done the rest.  It's a miracle I am still alive.  The multi layers of shield must have cushioned the explosion.  These spells were made against arrows and lance and arbalest not cannon and missiles.  This must be updated if I have a future.  but I think this is for another life..

The men have catch me and have heavy weapons, some has an RPG and all are aiming at me.

I start to cry and whine like asking Pity.  I drop my head in submission and join clawed broken hands in a prayer position asking grace.

One of the men speak to the radio IN ENGLISH!

"Hey, Major KENT, we have surrounded the wyrm.  She is heavily injured. Yes I think she can survive the travel, hemorrhage seems to have stop. No, she is not aggressive but she'll need sedation for transport. Bones are broken and suffering immense. There are shell shards in the side.  We cannot remove because of risk of new hemorrhage.

The transport copter is on the way"

They are US marines, and they are here to pick me.  I think I still have value.

If I let me sink in my blood or shadow, I don't want to be again an LICH Noooooooo.

The men are coming to my snout and I let them do what they want with me.  I let my fate to the hands of God.

One comes with a syringe with a big sting and I have always feared dentists .  Dentist Trauma.

Then He stick the needle in my gum and the effect is immediate.  Pain release and muscle tension drop.  I relax completely.  No Pain, No suffering.  Just at the injuries, I sense a fire spot but it doesn't radiate anymore in my body.  It is not an anesthetic, but morphine to release pain on injured soldiers.  The medic soldier look at me and at his surprise, he got a lick of thanks from my tongue.  A second lick and I close mid eyes as he pat me and let him do.  Tension is now down.