A Job and a slave

Mc Gyvor: "Soo, you are the last bored sentient animal Wyrm whit a partial human soul !

You'll never be free as human, this is impossible with the best advocates, and we do it as a favor because you are kind and no feral with  us.

The best solution, I am sorry, is you to stay the state property and I and the wild life protection became your owner.  We'll treat you as humanly as possible to keep you your rights.  Have you done bad things outside?"

I answer by the negative. I wrote I have stolen some sausages an give in compensation a skinned board.  I wrote also I saved 2 children from drowning in a lake and eat pizza with befriended parents.  I have not killed the poachers in the tannery and it's the wolves who killed them, one half skinned alive, the other skinned to death cruelly.  Mc Gyvor and Heater started to cry hearing the story and want to cuddle the poor Moon.  

They were surprised I can communicate with animals and this give them the conviction to help even more and more.  I was a jewel of jewel in their hands.

Now they consider me like a God of nature to be protected absolutely.

Dragon : I wrote :

" I can defend myself and I am sturdy.  I have also secrets you'll find later as thrust bond with us.  I'll do all you request but no experiments on me. Ask me and I'll cooperate.

I'll make my nest here and let me become a member of the zookeeper as a job please.  I'll become guardian at night and I'll inform you of problems with the animals, so let me repay you."

MC Gyvor :

"I agree on the principle, but you'll need a collar in the range of the zoo as I am responsible for the State for you as your owner. You can fly around the zoo park but in the park only. don't cross the fence.  If not I'll be in trouble and replaced by a harsher owner.

But you cannot stay secret and you'll have a to make a good first impression of all our members who will rush to meet you.  Hopefully this is not a public zoo and this zoo is made for protection of endangered species and reintegration in the wild life.  About this which wild life biome you'll want??"

I write : Mountains, Volcanic far from human cities like Oural or Siberia or Alaska mountains, Alps, Tibet and Himalayans Mountains, Jungle with volcanos also.  I hate Sand and Middle East.

McGyvor :" and near here?"

I write : Eifel mounts, France mountains and gorges.  So I like place where hunting is banned, lot of rocks with cave to make a Lair, and no easy access for humans so I can hunt without they fear or hate me.  Contact with humans is not a problem for me but I am for them and I don't want suddenly army or police jump after me.  I just want to live in peace and have a postal address for delivery.    You can let me tools also, as I can do maintenance of the equipment In the zoo.

Ah I am a dragon, but I am nude and would have a zookeeper hat as uniform and a veil to cover my snout.  It will make me less Beastly, hide my fangs and instigate less fear.

------------------------

So after taking some measuring of size, weight and ask me some questions like for the files of endangered species, my time was busy and I had not the time to be bored.

Days pass like that and they placed a small collar at my hind leg without troubles and I was allowed to freely roam in the alley of the zoo.  This zoo was not so big but the park around was enough for me to run around and roll In the grass and scratch against trees.  after a few days, the other zookeepers were friendly with me and were talking to me as a colleague.  But it was only the night I liked to eat with them at the pause. 

Some  them were smoking and one gave me also a cigar to try.  It was very delightful and I was happy to smoke in hiding.  But hopefully, the addictive drug inside was not working with me so it was more for fun. 

McGyvor gave me one day a severe look : "You reek tobacco again! " and I rolled my eyes as I don't care and the other zookeepers were folded in two, laughing" 

"Tomorrow, you rest as there will be hundred of people coming to see you.  You'll be in the garden where a party will be held.  DON'T CRUSH THE PARTY.  NO BUFFET FOR YOU! CAPITO?

There will be plates made specially  for you and children of the other members will play with you and feed you.  If someone is violent or try to harm you, go down and whine, other zookeepers will help you.  Your job is to give a good image In the eyes of people. These people will try to help you.  Don't crush their hopes,  build their thrust.

---------------------------

SOMEWHERE in TIBET :

"Our Buddha reincarnated has sensed a deep dark being now roaming on Earth.  Our Exorcist Monks specialist are now on alert to protect people of evil.  This could be the BEAST who will eat the world referring to "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"

SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN : Shinto temple Amaterasu : The BEAST has awaken.  The Hakumen no Mono is free again.

---------------------------

At the Orphanage east Berlin near Poland frontier

Father John : "My dear children, I have to be absent a few days.  Your older brothers will be responsible to make the excursion a wonderful souvenir.  You all have pocket money and if you want to purchase a sweet  or some souvenirs ask your elder, you have my permission.

(Noise YAYY, Happiness)

Tomorrow morning, you'll board a bus.  I 'll ask you to obey the coach and your elders.  You'll be visiting the zoo and they exceptionally open it for us as they have a wonder to present.  I would like to accompany you all but my superiors have request me and I ask you to be nice during my absence.  OK?

(YEAH, we go visit the zoo and free drinks ,all the children)

-------------------------