GORKY

Ah At last, all is well, they have embarked and ready to leave.  !

I am exhausted and I lay in my lair  to get energy back.  I've put all.  I still have energy from the nuclear bombs but it is a point where you need sleep even when your stomach is full.

Kleiner is with me. This is empty. now

I start to sleep.

Meanwhile, the Gigantic ARCH is starting their engines.

-----------

President T. :"They are not attacking, they are quitting.  but what is that?  The engines are back to the earth so they are leaving!"

The president call the Wyrm as nobody can answer.  He still think the Wyrm is in Virginia.

President T. :"DRAGON ! Answer me! This is your President! What do you know about the structure in orbit?"

Me: "Ahh, I was sleeping!"

President T. "You are always sleeping !"

Me :"President, the Wyrm in Belarus and Me are the same!"

President T; "WHAT ! this is not POSSIBLE. YOU ARE IN VIRGINIA!"

Me: "My Golem dummy, I eat , walk a little,look tv and sleep then again. Funny no?

President, I am not your enemy, in fact I loves all humans.  You are manipulated by the TRON corporation who has invested in your election campaign.  You, of course are thankful to them. But you are also the Leader of the Nation.

You must know WHO is behind TRON.

Tron has not found the technology they have.  They received this technology by sinisters peoples.  A sort of Alien existence.  If you look at the footage of your videos, they are many abnormal cuts in the time.  Look at the cuts and zoom.  You will and I am sure it has already met you.  His name is GMan or GREY MAN.  You met him I am sure NO?, A man with a blue tuxedo and a red neck tie and his eternal suitcase."

President :" YEs I remember but what is it with the structure and your battle?"

Me: "It's simple, your world is doomed because it has appeared after you start the ARK in Black Mesa. No?"

PResident :"Yes and this ARK is top secret!"

Me: "not for me as I have taken your Ark and corrected it.  But the damage you have done is catastrophic and irreversible. : YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE PAST OF HUMANITY. Even god is helpless to save us.  You have killed our ancestors 14000 years ago and thus we are not existing in this universe anymore.  Only those born before the ARK activation have a chance to escape.

There are 3500 children and 500 adults in the spaceship.  They are leaving our solar system and we'll try to escape the cycle of doom you created with the ARK.

Your GORKY is now a wyrm and is actually the real chief of Russia.  He has the TET as a core.

You have send an expedition with the NASA and you have lost the signal with them around Jupiter. NO?"

President :" How do you know that?"

Me: "The Grey-Man has told me all and I've signed an armistice between them and me so I'll will not fight the Tetrahedron with my Octahedron.    We have the same power but the battle will result of the total destruction of the planet and some from solar system.  Because we'll eat the energy from the sun and release it at the face of each other, vaporizing all life on earth.

If you use this crystal I ve  put on your desk, you can see it and detect it.

When Gorky will have no more control of himself, he will separate from the core as he is crazy and the Gray-men will take control.  I've bought you 50 years of peace so most of you will end their live naturally before serious things start.