AN HORRIBLE REALTY

DESPAIR

I am mutilated and immobilized in the cruelest way.  They have also put some windows in my belly to see my organs working. 

A WINDOWS to PLACE AND REMOVE EGGS.

WHAT DEMENTIAL CRUELTY

I am screwed on a rail.

Butchered

Pain  is everywhere all the time, getting me crazy. 

I 've difficulties to stay rational.

I am In the pit of hell.    The hell I know is a burning furnace.  If you protect yourself you are safe.  Here you are hurt intentionally.

I am blind

I am a living dead.

SPARK:

AYE, I got electricity to my unprotected brain

Darkness, I can use it.

Igor enter the piece.:

"Awake?  Monster, this is the price for my finger, You cut me, I cut you

Look, I have something to show you : Ehh  look when I speak to you"

But my eyes are white and don't move. 

So He climb the trap to reach my head and looks ah, you are blind I see.

Sorry, you don't need to use your eyes as you will never leave this piece alive.

(Whine) -HHHH

HHHHH

HHHHH

"Ah yes, you've your vocal chords removed also, you were too much whining and crying.  It made us feel sad but now this is better for us and indirectly for you as we can work faster and let you die more quickly."

"I 'll remove your eyes for studying, there are no use now for you"

I think I don't know how to punish him, to pass judgment.  I have no idea, I have no imagination for cruelty;

 This is against my nature.  Father John, I've no imagination for this. 

PALADIN in my head :"Dear Sister, the judgment must be equal to his sin."

"Can I use Darkness?"

PALADIN : "Yes but not for your own purpose, you are responsible.  Only now the regenerator is keeping you whole and alive.  But I thrust you."

Me:"It's to recollect my body parts mainly" 

PALADIN:" It's too late for some, thrust in yourself, Thrust as a PALADIN"

"Let them play with your body,  Actually they are playing with the DRACOLICH in you"

"They have not you, no the true you, they are playing with an abomination to make abomination who will put doom on themselves.  A little more courage Yvan, no Yvonne or do you want the new name DARANNE?  DARANNE THE PALADIN is a nice name as a SISTER.

When you escape, will you rest with me at the Vatican city and meet pope?  You'll meet ally there and other martyrs.  "

Me: "Sure, I would like to kiss my mum and family a last time if it's ok before going to the Order."

Paladin: "Sure, you have my benediction and we'll participate in a Mess and you'll play with children  at an orphan"

AAAAAArghhhh(HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no more possibility to cry my pain)