INTERPOL

Inspector Drik takes the paper file sent by his Belgian colleague, Inspector Navarro.

It is old-fashioned and leaves things to the younger inspectors to make it so.

His office smells like tobacco and is like a time machine where you go back 30 years or more in the past.

He always has a map on the wall to choose from and get an overview of the investigation.

"Why am I in charge of the case?" That's because the latest clues are here in this country.

Then he opens the lamp and starts reading the report:

"Following the home investigation on the missing Yvan, we found huge blood stains in the bedroom mixed with other undetermined ones. The injuries are probably fatal due to the amount found. Hair, skin and part of the melted flesh make it possible to use a masking agent or caustic mixture.

The financial investigation shows that the company was in a very precarious situation and that some debts are included in the financial report. These debts involve an Iranian customer who has given funds and has not requested delivery. The company holds export licences and government authorizations, but customers are subject to a State Security investigation for supporting criminal organizations in other countries. It's a criminal lead to follow.

The main concern is the recent activity in Military Research and Development since Mr. Yvan was a specialist in the treatment of industrial materials for a new type of confidential weapon.

All the companies involved in the M.A.R.S. project were rendered invalid by bankruptcy or purchase and the people involved all disappeared or died by suicide. Yvan's company is miraculously still working due to administrative disorder and lack of communication. The mess saved the company.

He was considering reselling it or closing it to make another one with a different name and personally contacting customers one by one to keep the secret public. The family was not informed, of course.

The trail goes to his son who received a message from his father under probably the pseudo DEVOREUR. We think a hit man drugged him with hallucinogens to gain his trust and further investigate the company's data. A few minutes before the incident at the plant show evidence of research. All furniture was overwritten and most confidential data was erased or encrypted. We are awaiting confirmation of the criminal case to continue the search and analysis of the documents.

In the SMS, it is like a farewell and similar messages were found on the missing case for the military project. As a result of the information we have gathered, they have manufactured a new type of weapon of mass destruction and a new type of explosive a thousand times more powerful than DTT. We found safe and non-nanotrocessed base materials in the garage. But the system to do this was activated just before the meeting with the son David.

The quantity found is sufficient to annihilate any living being, sparing plants on the scale of a large city or capital. The quantity is sufficient to kill several million people by following the uncensored recordings.

A video shows a rat breathing this nanoparticle and dying 15 minutes after its natural death. No trace of poison. Nanoparticles, when activated, recombine and disappear without leaving traces.

This judicial inquiry is serious and delicate. We need more evidence to confirm the criminal investigation.

Next report.

Hidden anti-theft traceability software has been implemented in the mobile phone and mobile laptop. When the laptop is outside the office area, it starts sending GPS coordinates and a silent alert. If the owner uses it, it is because he forgot to cut the follow-up by distraction or because the hit man was not vigilant enough. When the police arrived at the factory after the wife's call, the GPS position was a few meters from the factory. He was certainly looking for the police and fled north of the valley to a tourist destination. The tracking dogs found nothing, but they were anxious and very frightened. We don't know why, but we think the culprit is a pro, using a smell to confuse dogs, probably lion or wild predator urine.

There are traces and scratches on the stone and ground and the culprit had to flee by plane, probably a power glider or a helicopter.

The screening officer at the control tower was a close friend of the victim and described him as Doc in the film going back to the future. He gave us some interesting data after learning of the disappearance of his friend, no, his childhood friend.The data show a very low signature at low altitude. Like a stealthy light plane, like a bird carrying a laptop or GSM.The signature disappears in a straight line and at different altitudes, then shows a sudden acceleration and then a slowdown and disappears into the forest. The trace stops there and is now in Germany.As the criminal investigation covers several countries, interpol is asked to centralize the research data.Inspector Drick points to a map of a forest south of Aachen.Then, he places a pin with the sound indicators and points to the same area.Then he places a pin on the last GPS coordinate of the vacant lot where there are several old abandoned factories where squatters and lost junkies are in heaven.Forest rangers also report bizarre activities along the demarcation line between the Belgian plant and the wasteland plant. Their report mentions several deer and animals horribly mutilated and skinned. As if they had been driven out with swords and some killed with electricity, then skinned. The dogs have found traces of skin remains but the most common thing in Belgium is that police dogs are very afraid. Some hide in their cages and refuse to go out, even with meat or candy. Their tails are bent with terror."What a scary hitman, but not a professional... Too many mistakes." I got you! I got you!Then Inspector Drik presses an intercom button on his colleague -- "Get ready, we have a manhunt".In a few minutes 4 cars full of police officers, and some with dogs take their bulletproof vests and weapons and jump into their cars. A police helicopter starts its engines in a heliport, parked a few metres from the police station.----------------A very annoyed dragon who has just woken up from a nightmare hears police sirens in the area, about 1 or 2 km away. At the place where he was resting with Foxy."They don't waste any time, the police here!" thought the dragon.----------------The noise and excitement take me by surprise.