10

I chew my lip for a moment, considering my options

I chew my lip for a moment, considering my options. I'm fairly talented when it comes to sucking men, and Lucifer is someone who loves to make deals. I could use this to my advantage if I play it right.

"Would it mean I get a few hours of reprieve?" God, I hope this works.

He cocks his head to one side, pursing his lips slightly. "Meaning what?"

"Well..." I start off easy, hoping I don't piss him off. "Say I'm not quite ready to consummate our...marriage. If I sucked you off, could I get a few hours to myself so I can adjust?"

He closes his eyes and laughs to himself, shaking his head. "Using sex to bargain with me. You're clever to try, I'll give you that." He opens his eyes again, smiling at me. "If that's what it takes, then yes. Prove to me you're as good as you say you are and I'll give you the night off."

My heart leaps for an instant, then my cautiousness kicks in. He is the master of lies and deals, after all. He could just be saying that to get me to blow him.

I narrow my eyes at him. "How do I know you're not luring to me?"

He scoffs, placing his hand across his chest. "Ye of little faith in me!"

Damn straight. I know better.

He shakes his head again. "Amelia, I have no reason to lie to you. You're my wife now. If I wanted to, legally I could just toss you over this bench now and fuck you like a madman. But I don't. I know that going from an innocent college girl to a queen isn't an easy task to achieve."

I nod. How true that is. Giving up my family and friends will be something I'll have to adjust to. I'll never sleep in my own bed again, or have my favorite books with me. That said, at least I'll get to skip my exams and have some freedom from my mother. Okay, so maybe not everything about this will be bad.

"Believe me, I'll give you sufficient time to adjust to your new life with me. But if having our first night off will make things easier for you, then fine." His smile is softer, more sincere than hungry.

A manage to force a smile. "Thanks."

"So we have a deal, then?" He strokes my fingers.

I nod. Indeed we do.

"Good."

He shifts in his seat, forcing me out of his lap. Reaching down, her grips the zipper of his jeans and starts to pull it down.

Why waste any time? We have valuable bj's to give.

As he unbuttons his pants, I try to think of the best way to do this. I'm still fully dressed in a gown that could easily get torn or destroyed if I move the wrong way. I reach down and gather the skirts of my dress and settle awkwardly down to my knees. The carpet under me is soft and lush, made of the same rich velvet as the carpet in the church. No expense was left out for this affair.