75

"Where did you send them?" I ask quietly

His cool lips brush my hair in a gentle kiss. "Home. They're both obnoxiously selfish and utterly infuriating, so I figured they'd make a great couple."

I scoff playfully and slap his arm. "You're awful."

He nuzzles my neck. "You married me."

I smile and tilt my head back so he can have more access to my neck. "How long do you think it'll take form them to go nuts?"

"If my father doesn't intervene? Maybe two days. If he does, they'll be separated and Leyna will be executed for crossing enemy lines." His hands drift up the front of my dress and cup my still-bare breasts.

"Poor baby," I purr as he starts to mold my breasts with his fingers.

His soft laughter is music to my ears, and his cold hands add fuel to my growing fire of need. Now that Leyna and Michael are gone, Lucifer and I can finally have some well-deserved alone time. And I need my alone time with my husband. After the huge mess Leyna threw me into, I'm dying for some attention and loving from my man-angel-thing.

"You know..." I draw out the words seductively. "I never got that bath I wanted."

He literally growls in my ear. "You're right. You've been stuck inside Leyna's body all day." Moving smoothly, he scoops me into his arms and turns toward the doors that lead to the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up."

I giggle and kick my legs up so I can nestle in his grip. Looping my arms around his neck, I press my cheek against the icy skin of his chest, taking the time to revel in my husband's touch once again. It's lovely being back in my own body with my husband's arms holding me tight. So wonderful, really, I doubt Heaven could compare with this.

He laughs softly and kicks the bathroom door open. "Good to have you back."

I moan softly and nuzzle his chest. "Good to be back."

As we enter the lavish bathroom, Lucifer gently softens his grip on me, letting me gently slide to the floor. I turn to face him, reaching up so I can pull him into a kiss. Instead, he smiles and grips my shoulders, spinning me around so I face the full, steaming tub.

"Not yet," he whispers in my ear. "Let's get you bathed first. We have the rest of the day to destroy the room."

Still slightly disappointed that I didn't get my kiss – one I think I deserve at this point – I stand quietly as he unlaces me from my dress. It comes off easily, gliding off my skin and pooling at my feet. The sudden rush of warm air makes goosebumps rise on my skin and make my nipples peak almost painfully. Icy hands press against my shoulders, urging me forward towards the bath.

"Come on, you. In."

I laugh softly. "Yes, sire."

We reach the bath quickly, although Lucifer's still pushing against my shoulders, trying to coax me in. Staring down at the steaming, crystal water, I really want to. It looks so good and inviting and perfect. But I also want Lucifer to join me. After our last adventure in this tub, bathing by myself seems lonely and painful and not nearly as fun.

Spinning around, I successfully loop my arms around my husband's neck and pull him in for a kiss. Lucifer, while take aback slightly, smiles against my lips and kisses me back. I pull him tight against me, taking a step back so that the backs of my thighs press against the warm stone of the bath. His hands go everywhere, touching every inch of my skin in a slow, loving caress. It's delicious, almost addictive.

I married this creature. Fucking score!

I pull away just long enough to catch my breath. "Join me?"

Lucifer gives me a winning smile. "You ask?"

"Good." I give my own mischievous smile.

I step back, pressing my legs hard against the smooth edge of the tub. It's enough to knock my body off balance, and the two of us collapse into the warm water below. We sink to the bottom of the tub, sending a tidal wave of water spilling onto the floor. I rise up, dragging a deep breath of cool air and laughing. Lucifer breaks the surface just inches away, sputtering and shaking his head to clear it.

I swim to the far side of the tub, tipping my head over the edge and laughing so hard my belly starts to hurt. Out of the corner of my eye I see Lucifer is giving me a mix of annoyance and devilish glee. His wings are soaked, preventing him from taking off, so he's stuck here with me until we finish. The poor thing, although I don't think he'll mind all that much.

Slowly, I regain my senses and reach out to him with my hands, begging him to come closer. He gives a wicked smile and launches himself from the other end of the tub, using his wings as breaks to slow down as he nears me. He glides toward me, stopping just inches away from my now heated skin. His wings, still soaking wet, lift and flare out over the tub, trying to dry themselves. Lucifer himself inches closer to me, stopping just short of pressing his icy body to mine.

I pout and grab his shoulders, trying to pull him closer. He resists, holding so still it's almost like he's a statue. I pull my hands away and deepen my pout. I make my eyes as big and guileless as I can, hoping to play the sweet girl image enough that he'll finally give me some relief.

"What?" I ask innocently.

His brilliant smile remains. "That was a clever trick, Amelia. Almost cruel."

I scoff playfully. "I know. I'm so mean to you, aren't I?"

I lean forward, looping my arms around his neck and hauling myself up so my breasts are at his eye level. I can see the flicker of lust pass through those gorgeous amber orbs, and I decide to take full advantage of his weakness. I run my fingers through his soft, wet hair, pulling him closer so that his face is pressed against my breasts.

"You're right. That was very cruel of me," I purr. "How can I ever make it up to you?"

He's still for a moment, his face crushed against my breasts, his breathing shallow and his eyes closed. Finally he pulls away and rises up so he can look me in the eyes. I give yet another innocent smile as he creases his brow in concentration. His warm golden eyes flick to me, and a devilish smile crosses his lips.

"That last piercing you mentioned..." he draws the words out torturously.