92

I let out a relieved sigh

I let out a relieved sigh. Thank God. I know Lucifer would never pull such a trick on me, but it's certainly not below him to do something similar to others in the waking world. He didn't get his reputation for being fair and honest.

"Just relax, will you?" he chides gently. "You're fine."

He looks up and nods to his twin. My body shifts again, and I feel the thick head of Satan's cock press against my entrance and slowly slip inside. I whimper one last time, the inhale deeply and close my eyes, trusting my husband to keep me safe. Lucifer leans forward, pressing his own cock against my lips. I block out what's happening at the other end of my body and open my mouth willingly, letting him slip inside. I'm comfortable with this, so maybe giving a blowjob will help take the edge off.

He tastes just a delicious and indescribable as always, and being in my comfort zone helps the rest of my body relax. A few second later, Satan has sheathed himself inside me, much thicker than the body I'm used to taking. He's heavily veined and almost ribbed along his entire length. It's not a bad feeling, just odd for my slim body to accommodate such a large intruder.

Lucifer strokes my neck and shoulders as he smilesdown at me. "Just relax your body. We'll do all the work."

I try to nod, but end up just staring at him andbreathing heavily. I relax my jaw and close my eyes and his fingers slip aroundto cup my chin. He pulls his hips back slowly, giving me a chance to get usedto the feeling of not being able to move. He pauses just long enough for me tobreathe before sliding back in.

"You alright?" he asks.

I take a breath and try to mumble a response.Yes, I'm fine. A little uncomfortable and uneasy, but fine. He grins down atme, stroking my hair one last time.

"Good girl. Just stay calm and try not tobite me." He nods to his other half, signaling the start of my torture.

Truthfully, it's amazing. The incredible tasteof my husband – which, for some reason, turns me on every time without fail –mixed with the wonderfully rhythmic thrusting of Satan's cock makes for on hellof an experience. With every buck of his hips, my newly pierced clit getsrubbed and stroked with deadly precision, making my body spasm and jerk.Lucifer does his best to keep a slow, even pace so I can breathe freely. Hisballs swing freely, brushing against my nose with every push of his hips.

Hoping to ease my nerves, Lucifer's hands slidedown my neck to my chest and start gently kneading my breasts. His cold handscause my nipples to harden, which makes them rub deliciously against his palms.I moan, relaxing into the bed as he continues his wonderful teasing.

My first orgasm comes as a surprise. One roughstroke along my clit sends a bolt of lightening racing up my spine and causesfireworks to go off behind my eyes. I stiffen automatically, barely able tokeep myself from clamping my teeth together. Both men pause as I climax, givingme a little time to enjoy myself. Ripples of pleasure roll through me as I layback down, breathing heavily and my heart racing.

Lucifer laughs as he strokes my cheek."Easy, there. We're not even half way done with you."

I force myself to swallow and relax my bodyagain. Lucifer smiles and starts moving his hips again, again taking his timeto make sure I don't choke. His twin starts moving too, resuming his deliciousthrusting. My body reacts again, bucking and twitching with every wonderfulmotion. Lucifer's attention on my breasts resumes, making me actually start toenjoy this stupid game of theirs.

Again, it's wonderful...at first. The rhythm andpressure are exhilarating, and I honestly start to relish this unique coupling.If we did this on a weekly basis, I don't think I'd really mind it that much.

Unfortunately, as I feared, Satan starts to losecontrol. His thrusts become more vicious and erratic, and the pleasure startsto morph into a dull ache. I'm still technically human despite my newimmortality and position, so my body can only take so much of his demonicpower. I groan softly, trying to voice my discomfort as best I can. Neither manhears it though, and the uncomfortable pressure continues.

My bad luck is bound to continue, especiallywith my clit being so sensitive now. Satan bucks a little too hard and fast,and I squeal again, trying to let Lucifer know I'm not happy. His darker halfthrusts again, scraping his shaft roughly across my hypersensitive clit. Ithurts, and I arch up off the bed as tears roll down my cheeks.

Thankfully, Lucifer notices this time and stopsthrusting into my mouth. He leans forward and growls, and I hear a loud smackecho around the room. Satan stops moving as well, giving me some much-neededrelief.

"I told you to be gentle!" Lucifer hisses,his voice dark and angry. "Damn it, she's still human!"

There's a vicious growl at the other end of thebed, but neither man leaves his spot. I'm relieved, though. Although a littlelate, Lucifer did hold up on his word about keeping his other half undercontrol. Now, if we can just keep things at an even pace, all three of usshould be alright.

A few second later, Lucifer leans back and looksdown at me, a soft apologetic smile on his lips. I try to nod again, flickingmy eyes down then back up at him, silently asking him to keep a close eye onhis twin.

His smile lightens a bit. "Don't worry.I'll keep him under control."

I take another cleansing breath and close myeyes again, putting myself and my body's fate back in my husband's hands.There's a split-second pause – no doubt Lucifer giving his other half the evileye – then the motions begin again. This time, Satan keeps his steady, gentlepace and Lucifer resumes his easy thrusting. I'm able to relax again, and Isink into the bed as waves of pleasure roll through me.

Once again, I'm assaulted by an unexpectedorgasm. My back strains off the bed, and a fresh blast of fire rushes throughmy veins. Somewhere in the distance, I hear a low growl and feel Satan's clawedhands dig into my skin. His body bucks hard against mine, then he stills as heunloads his seed into my body. It's burning hot, but I take it begrudgingly,knowing that pleasing him will make Lucifer happy.

For his part, Lucifer is gentle even in the lastfew seconds of his assault. He moves fluidly but softly, giving me time tobreathe and make myself comfortable. His fingers twist into my hair as he findshis own climax, thrusting deep into my throat as he groans and loses himself.His warm semen spills into my mouth and I drink it down as best I can.Thankfully, it's as inhumanly delicious as before, so I have no qualm aboutthis part.

Seconds later, he relaxes and slips free of mymouth. I swallow the last few drops of his seed and inhale deeply. All in all,that wasn't bad, but it's not something I'd ever want to do on a daily basis.If it wasn't for his twin's loss of control, I would be walking away from thismuch happier

Lucifer slips his hands under my shoulders andeases me up into a sitting position, letting me lean my head back against hischest as I recover. I moan softly and close my eyes, relaxing against him asthe chill from his skin cools my exhausted body. I open my eyes again as seeSatan leaning against one of the bed's wooden spires, breathing heavily with agiant grin on his face. His crimson eyes flick to me, narrowing in lust.

"Round two?" he asks maliciously.