80

I don't have time to ask

I don't have time to ask. He bucks his hips upwards, driving his cock deep inside me with deadly precision. Unbeknownst to me, he'd pick this particular position not because it was a good transition from my earlier plan, but because it allowed him to grind against my clit and my sweet spot simultaneously. His motion renders me speechless, the pressure against both points nearly making my head explode. I let out a soft whimper and collapse against his chest, my bones melting under my skin.

He laughs in my ear again. "There we go. That's not so bad now, is it?"

He slams into me again, making me moan into his shoulder and grip the sheets hard enough to crack my knuckles. It's great, fantastic actually, and my body has no intention of letting this feeling pass. Involuntarily, my body clamps down on him, trapping him inside me so he can continue his delicious teasing.

Thankfully, he never stops. He resumes thrusting into me, the pressure making my head spin and my toes curl. His pace is achingly slow, but worth the wait. He gives me just enough time between bursts of pleasure to try to collect my thoughts, then slams into me again and destroys any progress I've made. It's meticulous, well-planned and debilitating. God, he's good.

His aim and determination render any rebellion on my part useless. I end up splayed out on his chest, my face buried against his neck as he continues to slowly but surely thrust into me. I whimper at every shove of his hips, my throat unable to allow anymore sound than a strangled gasp. He continues to laugh in my ear, reveling in his ability to take me from zero to sixty in half a second.

"Stop." I barely manage to whisper the word, my mind beyond hazy and my body on fire.

He freezes, giving my mind a desperately-needed moment of relief. I can think – and breathe correctly – again. I relax slightly, coming down off the high he'd created for me. My body is screaming at me, wondering why I would dare ask for him to stop that delicious pleasure, but I need to think. I need to breathe.

"Amelia," his hands tighten around me as he whispers my name.

I catch my breath and swallow, clearing my throat. "Please stop. No more teasing. I can't..."

He chuckles again and crushes me against his chest, immobilizing me. "Ah, I see. I'm driving you mad."

Yes, damn it. Now stop fucking around and finish me off!

"Alright. I'll let you go."

Still pinning me against him, he bucks his hips hard against me, forcing a ragged cry from my throat. A stick of dynamite has gone off inside me, and I collapse against his chest again. He goes for gold this time, thrusting into me with the same amount of power but with far more speed. He's relentless, wanting to see me lose control like I always do.

"Dear sweet God," I whisper the words, my mind slowly melting away as my body takes the reigns.

"Not quite," he whispers back. "I can lift you far higher."

He redoubles his efforts, slamming into me with the speed and force of a category five hurricane. I scream into his shoulder, the pressure building inside of me becoming too much to bear. Before I can prepare myself, my body erupts in a shower of sparks and gold. I scream again, digging my hands into the sheets as my body tenses and spasms involuntarily. Flames race up my spine as I collapse into him, my breathing ragged and my heart going fast enough to alert the CHP.

Below me, Lucifer himself implodes himself. He's quiet through hiseruption, but his hands digging into my skin give his weakness away. He groansfinally and stiffens against me, unleashing a torrent of semen into me thatleaks out of my body and soaks into the sheets. His body spasms below me, butwe're both finally satisfied. I smile against his shoulder and stroke hisbiceps with my fingers. After all that effort, the man deserves a little relaxation.

After several seconds, he stills below me, letting out a slow breath thatdevolves into a chuckle. "Feel better?"

I nod against his shoulder. "Much. You're very good at that."

"Glad you approve." He leans in and kisses my neck.

Kind of hard not to...

I settle in against him, pressing my body flush to his and nuzzling his throat.It nice to feel him again and know that we've forgiven each other. As odd andblasphemous as it sounds, I feel more at home here than anywhere else.Honestly, though, he's exhausted me, and I feel my body slowly start to relaxagainst his as my mind tries to switch into sleep mode.

"What now?" I ask sleepily.

He sighs and stays quiet for a moment. As exhausted as I am, I secretly hopehe'll suggest another round of furniture-smashing sex or a calming walk alongthe edges of the Styx that will let us clear our heads. Or a nice long nap.

Nap. Nap. Please say nap.

He sighs again. "I suppose we deal with Lilith."

FUCK!