29

Lucifer never falters, slamming into me despite the interruption

Lucifer never falters, slamming into me despite the interruption. "What?"

"The queen's coronation is in forty minutes, sire."

"Leave!" He growls in annoyance. "Interrupting this for a fucking time check?"

I dig my fingers into his shoulders. "Doesn't...matter...don't stop."

"As you wish, my lady." He grins and quickens his pace.

I lose my breath for an instant; a thunderstorm of bliss blasts through me so hard it knocks me off balance. My grip on his shoulders slips a bit, and I have to claw at his skin to regain my equilibrium. Lucifer smiles at me and reaches down to grip the small of my back with one hand. He lifts my hips another inch, and another bolt of fire races up my spine.

Catching my balance again, I lean my head back over the rim and close my eyes, relishing in every thrust and pull he makes. I moan his name softly, and I feel a shiver run down my spine when he laughs in response. He lowers his lips to mine, inducing another round of ravenous kissing. I don't know how I was ever scared of this creature. He's a lover and a fighter. How could I ask for more?

He gives one final thrust and I'm lost, screaming into his mouth as my body tenses against him. A burst of fireworks explodes in my head, rendering me incoherent and oh-so-relaxed. I melt into the warm stone of the tub, warm, calm and damn satisfied. I want that again, but I'm too exhausted to ask.

Lucifer follows in my footsteps, giving one final thrust and burying his face in my neck. I can feel his muscles tighten under my fingers as he comes, spilling his seed inside my tiny, fragile body. I don't know how I'm able to take him. He's huge and thick as a damn tree trunk. This is the second time we've fucked and it takes almost no effort for my body to welcome his. I hope I never lose that skill.

Seconds later, he collapses on top of me, tearing our mouths apart so we can breathe. His cheek nuzzles my neck softly, and I respond by running my hands up and down his leanly muscled back. My fingertips glide over his smooth skin, feeling the rippling and twitching of the iron strength beneath. God, even here he's perfect.

His cool lips press against my neck. "That was fun."

"Yes, it was," I whisper. "I'd ask you to do it again, but I don't think we have time."

He sighs. "Unfortunately not. We need to get you dressed."

Can't I just go like this? Nobody's going to mind.

I know the answer, but I really don't feel like getting dressed all over again. I'm far more comfortable laying here with Lucifer. Honestly, I can't think of a time where I was ever more relaxed and content. I want to be here with him. I feel like I belong here. Maybe there's something to be said about soul mates...

A knock at the door startles me out of my musings.

"Sire! The queen is to be presented in fifteen minutes."

Lucifer sighs and pushes himself up, rolling his neck and glaring into space. "Damn it."

"I know." I lean my head back and stare at the ceiling.

He pulls away from me, releasing my body from his heavenly embrace, it's almost painful to let him go, but there's no time to argue. I have a presentation to make, and being late, even while being married to Lucifer, won't please anyone.

Reluctantly, he steps out of the bath and straightens himself, turning and extending his hand to me. I sigh again and take his hand, using him as a counterweight as I haul myself out.

He jerks his head towards the bedroom. "Come on." He's as annoyed as I am.

I nod and follow behind him. Idly, I wonder how we're going to be ready in time. My hair usually takes a good hour to dry, so even with a blow-dryer fifteen minutes won't do. I suppose we'll have to head out soaking wet and rosy-cheeked from our few minutes of play.

Won't that be subtle? I'll bet they'll never guess.

Absentmindedly, I run my hand through my hair and stop. It's nearly dry already! Even my body is starting to dry off. I look down at the floor, seeking any kind of answer. I find it. I watch one drop of water slide off my finger and onto the tile. It dissipates immediately into the marble, never leaving a trace of its existence behind.

That is awesome.

The closer we get to the bedroom, the dryer we get, until there's not a drop left by the time we exit the bathroom. Lucifer makes a B-line for the bed, and I follow after him eagerly. I may not get to stay naked with him, but my peep-show dress with be more than enough to make me feel desirable.

He pulls my dress off the bed and turns to me, holding the lacings open so I can step in. I place my hand on his shoulder for balance as I slip into the fabric, grateful that he's so patient with my human clumsiness. I help pull the dress up, holding it in place while he laces me into the fabric.

He sweeps my hair away from my face, letting it cascade down my back. "I've always liked it down. Makes you look less rigid and icy."

I scoff. "Icy and rigid my ass. I'm the sweetest, kindest thing you've ever met." He steps up behind me, looping on hand around my waist and the other cupping my chin. "And with a mouth to match," he whispers.

I giggle. "You're welcome."

We're interrupted yet again. "Sire!"

God damn. Go away already.

Lucifer growls behind me. "Yes, we're coming!"

He steps away slowly, his hands lingering on my waist for an instant. We're both very annoyed, but there's nothing we can do mow. My coronation starts in just a few minutes, so we need to haul ass to get me there on time.

Lucifer's icy hand grabs mine, gently pulling me towards the door. "Come on, your majesty," he winks. "Let's get you crowned."

"