48

My gut twists again as another spark of lust surges though me

    My gut twists again as another spark of lust surges though me. I'd expected to be proud of myself after giving him yet another stellar blowjob. Getting turned on in the process is an unusual, though not unwelcome, byproduct.

He finally raises his head to look at me. His mouth is open slightly, his breathing still uneven. His golden eyes are blazing, but I can't tell if it's from lust or anger.

"Why didn't you stop?" he rasps

A sliver of fear races up my spine. Did I piss him off by letting him orgasm? Desperately, I try to search for an acceptable answer, by my mind goes blank. I sit on the floor looking up at him with fearful eyes.

"I... I...you said..."

He takes a long, slow breath and refocuses his gaze. "Because that was fucking amazing."

Thank god!

I sigh quietly in relief. He's not pissed, just a little bewildered that I was able to take him so far. I'm quite proud of myself. I've rocked him to the core and knocked him slightly off balance. I consider this a job well done.

His sly smile returns, and he straightens his spine again. He crooks a finger at me. "Come here."

I smile back and rise from the floor, stepping forward so I stand between his legs. His hands loop around my waist, reaching down to cup my ass and lift me into his lap. I straddle his thighs, feeling his softened penis press against my belly. His hands slid up my body, cupping my neck and pulling me towards him. Our foreheads touch, and I watch him close his hypnotic eyes as he inhales slowly.

"Why do you always try to stop me?" I stare at him, waiting for an answer.

He sighs. "The more you make me feel, the less control I have. I don't want to accidentally hurt you because I was blind with lust."

I smile and run my fingers through his hair. "If your were blind with lust, I don't think I would mind."

He shakes his head. "How I got you..."

I lean forward and kiss him. "Because you did. Don't question how we got here. You might jinx it."

He smiles and returns my kiss passionately, tangling his fingers into my hair. I copy him, burying my own fingers into his mess of hair, tugging at it gently and hearing him moan in response. His hands slide down again, gripping my hips and pulling me close so that my breasts are crushed against his chest. His cock hardens against my belly, pressing into my tender flesh.

"Round two?" he asks between kisses.

"Round five, I think," I whisper against his lips.

"Fuck it."

He lifts me off his thighs just long enough to reposition me. He pulls me back down quickly, his cock sliding into me easily. I smile against his lips and moan into his mouth. My body has been aching for this all day, and now it will finally have its hunger satisfied.

Lucifer wastes no time, bucking his hips against me to drive himself deeper into me. His hands reach around to cup my ass again, holding my steady as he slowly pulls back. It's a slow rhythm, but steady and strong. I have no complaints. He's picked a fantastic position, rubbing against every sweet spot I have.

One thrust in particular simultaneously rubs against my clit and the sweetest spot inside of me. I lose my ability to breath momentarily, and pull away from his mouth to catch my breath. I tremble slightly, a bolt of lightening streaking up my spine.

"Oh, Lucifer," I moan his name. "That feels good."

He laughs and kisses my exposed neck. "I aim to please, your majesty."

He does just that, angling his hips and adjusting his hands so I'm leaning away from him, holding myself upright by gripping his shoulders. The new angle is perfect, allowing him to rub against both of my hotspots at once. The feeling is mind-numbing, and I close my eyes and let wave after wave of pure ecstasy roll over me.

"If I could," he whispers between each kiss he places on my throat, "I would do this forever."

Oh, please do.

I moan his name again, my own mindless answer to his confession. I wouldn't mind that at all. He could have me tied to this bed for the next four centuries and I would never tire of him.

Sadly, it over far too quickly, the direct pressure on my clit too much for my body too handle. A few more thrusts and I'm lost, but once again it's a slow, delicious burn. I dig my fingers into his shoulders as I shudder against him, biting my lip but groaning anyway. Lucifer breaks, too, burying his face against my neck as his body twitches against mine and he moans my name.

Seconds pass and we're left panting and covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Calling back my sanity, I giggle and lean forward, moving with enough force to shove Lucifer backward onto the bed when I collide with him. We fall back into the piles of sheets, still locked together as one.

His hands move up my body, wrapping around my waist and holding me close. His cheek nuzzles my hair as he closes his eyes and inhales deeply. Gently, I maneuver my body off his cock and slide my hips to the side so I can rest my head against his chest. His skin is cool against my cheek, soothing yet seductive.

"Oh, woman," he breathes. "The things you make me feel. I think I may have a heart again."

I giggle and trace the lines of his chest with my finger. "You think so?"

One of his hands slides up to stroke my hair. "Perhaps. With you around, I might have a chance at redeeming myself."

I frown. "Please don't."

"