33

It's a blast of dynamite to my once unlovable ego

It's a blast of dynamite to my once unlovable ego. What was so strong and impassive has melted away and freed the warmth and passion hidden within. I do love him, and he's mine to love all I want. This cold, dark, hollow creature is mine to hold and love and cherish. And I will. I swear I will. I'll treat him like the king he is. Like the ruler his is. Like the lover he is.

He shifts forward an inch, rubbing his stiff erection against my thing. I smile against his lips and arch my hips, signaling that I have no issues with whatever he wants. He smiles against my mouth, and angles his hips against mine, his cock pressing against my sex. My fingers dig into his skin, and I can barely hold back my excitement. Finally! After all those interruptions in the bath, I need him to relieve me of all this pent-up energy.

He doesn't disappoint. He takes aim and drives in harder then ever before. It's wonderful, a burst of fire that flies through my veins and melts my bones. My heart is racing and my body rejoicing. I imagine him driving into me like a wildman and sending me high out of Earth's orbit.

He doesn't go berserk. Instead, he pulls back slowly, leaving me slightly confused and starving for attention. He gives another brutal thrust into me, and more delicious fire flows into my veins. Again he pulls away slowly, forcing me to feel every inch of his cock as it drags against the walls of my pussy. It feels beyond incredible, and I shiver beneath him.

His slow game is torturous and wonderful at once. It's steady and even, without any hurried franticness or unnecessarily quick finishes. It's the epitome of slow and steady, and it's all I've ever wanted. If I could choose one way to send the rest of my life, this would be it.

Somehow, I manage to retain most of my thinking mend. I decided that while his new sex trick is wonderful, I feel distant from him. Gently, I pull at his shoulders, trying to coax him down to me. He comes easily, his arms collapsing under him as his body settles against mine. He's icy cold, solid as a rock and heavy, but nothing I would ever sacrifice. I can still breathe easily against him, and the feel of his chilled skin against my own is heavenly.

Cautiously, I pull my mouth away from his, tilting my head back and gasping for air. My arms encircle his back as he grinds against me. I accidentally dig my fingers in too far and he bucks hard against me, making me lose my breath for a moment. It feels so good I contemplate doing it again. No, his steady, knowing pace feels much better in the long run. I run my fingers over where I clawed him, soothing his cool skin. He responds my nipping my neck and drawing a soft groan from my throat.

Despite his slowness, my body responds quickly. There's already a bonfire burning in my belly, and it's just a matter of time before it explodes. I close my eyes and hold on, biting my lip as more bursts of fire explode inside me. Honestly, I feel like I should be getting arrested. Pleasure like this should be illegal.

My body erupts before I'm ready, but it's not disappointing. It's a slow burn, coursing through my veins one inch at a time. I bit down on my lip as the fuse burns, then disintegrates. There's no wild screams, no reckless clawing at skin. My body tightens around him as I gasp silently feeling a rush of power and life flow through me, rendering me speechless for an instant. It's beyond beautiful, and I want to lie back and roll around in this feeling forever.

Above me, Lucifer tenses. He's hushed as well, only letting out a soft groan as he climaxes. I feel the gallons of his seed flow into me, filling me to the brim and solidifying our bond. King and queen, master and mistress, we're bound together in this endless circle of damned souls and dark demons. Just us, and no one else.

He collapses on top of me, his breathing slow but strained. I giggle softly and run my hands over his back, soothing his chilled skin and thanking him for such a wonderful gift. His hands slide under my back and hold me flush against him.

"That was good. Different, but good." I whisper.

He laughs against my neck. "I'm glad you approve."

I nuzzle his soft hair. "Always."

"Amelia."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

I giggle again. "Don't you worry your pretty little head. I'll be righthere whenever you need me."

His arms tighten around me. "Promise me you won't leave."

I scoff. "Like I have a choice?"

He laughs again. "Touché."

He sighs and unwinds his arms from my waist, pushing himself up away from me. Istare up at him and smile softly, unbelievably glad that I get to call him mine. Angelina can keep Brad for all I care. I have my own dark angel to sleep with.

Smiling down at me, Lucifer rolls over and slides off the bed, standing up and making his way back over to armoire. I push myself up onto my elbows, silently admiring his ass as he walks.

He'd look fantastic on a runway.