Training

Chap 7
Training

Magic User Grading System and Stages

Primary Grade Stages : 1-10
Intermediate Grade Stages  : 1-10
Bronze Grade Stages : 1-5
Silver Grade Stages : 1-5
Gold Grade Stages: 1-5
Black Silver Stages : 1-5
Black Gold Stages : 1-5

This is the highest stage a man can reach Black Gold.
But there are monsters that exceed the others by surpassing the Grade barrier.

Saint Grade : 1-5 (ability that exceed humanity.Can Ruin a city or two with one spell.)
Legendary Grade : 1-5 (Can ruin a country and threatened human existence.)

School Levels in Roseguard Kingdom

Primary Level : Grade 1-6
Starts  7 years old - 13 years old

HighSchool Level : Grade 1-4
Starts  13 - 16/17 years old

Apprenticeship Level : 5 years

It all ends in Apprenticeship but some takes Mastership.Mastership is not school related so it's skip. It's finding a Master outside school.

"I see.That will be troublesome if father finds out." Mother had a sad face.

The so-called 'Father' is the Collerblue Kingdom's King-Winger Duche-my grandfather with a stern and stoic face.

We told mother about my power.She went to scared, happy,excited,and sad roller coaster emotion.I'm starting to worry about her well being.

"I am thinking of sending Seya to the countryside. Father will be able to help us.If he will become her tuitor then becoming intermediate grade in two years might be possible-I hope."
Father have this resolve and unresolved statement.

"F-father huh .." Mother shown a dead fish eye suddenly while looking up.

I know..I have been hearing good and bad things about my paternal grand father.
He is a lecherous old man who 'eats' woman  as a source of power..or so he claim.
He is nothing but a lewd dirty old man but atleast he won't touch his cute only granddaughter with his dirty hands.That's one thing off my head.He is a one in a million people that reach  Saint Grade on his Prime.But as he grows older his Grade went down to Black Gold Grade 1. Even though his body and magic deteriorated, his skill and knowledge didn't. If he want to,he can still fight face to face with an enormous Silver Grade Beast. He is that skilled!

"I wish to study under grandfather,mother." I have this resolve face.
Let me all remind you...I am only Five years old!

"Do you understand what is happening and what might happen with this decision?" Mother steeled herself and show me a rarely resolute face.

I nod knowingly.
And I wish for this.
I seriously want to learn magic.
I might be brought to this world of Otome(if you forgot) but my heart does not want to follow that script.Who would want to chase a man who will falls inlove with a woman who will capture alot of man's heart? If he is desperate then I am not!
Who says I can only wear dresses and drink tea on tea parties? I hate tea! Don't offer tea to a coffee lover.

"If this is what you want....I can only wish you goodluck." Mother teary eyes shine and hugs me.
Mother,you are so cute.

"!!"

"Stay right there!" I grab Michael's cloth.
When he sees me it's either he slip away or runs away.

"Young Miss...."

"I'm sorry Michael.." I look at his eyew.This handsome young man makes me want to protect him.

"S-sorry for what?"

"I heard about your transfer.You will have to endure two years in a noble school without me.Brother will be there but his grade is higher so he might not be able to protect you."

".....young miss,I might look like this but I'm already a magician! I can protect myself."

"But I'm worried.I will be gone for two years so...behave okay."

Michael's face redden.
"I....you...what are you saying....so misleading..." He murmurs.

"You're hot?"

He twitches and his face gets redder..amazing..how is that possible?

"It's your fault!" It's a rare occurrence that Michael's talks to me let alone shout at me.This is a first.

"Hehe.You look so cute.I will be missing your cuteness."
Seya pinch his cheek.

"Ouch." Michael pout as he rub his cheek.

Seya's eyes widen.
This cute little thing.
She tiptoed and kiss his cheek.
Michael's eyes almost puff as he widen it exaggeratedly.
Seya smile and runs away.
She doesn't want to hear him complain.
But what she didn't know is that there is no complain.
Michael just frozen in that place mouth wide open with his face flushed red.

The day of departure
Zeal received a ten whole pagr back to back letter from his own son saying his heart felt refusal to hand his beloved sister to the 'old geezer' as he describe his own grandfather but he kept it secret from Seya.
Seya is an honest follower of her brother.If he says no,she might really not do it.
He sigh.

"Make sure to kick him if he touches you okay." Zeal don't know what to follow up his wife's stern lecture to his daughter. His own father is at fault for this.
He also have a hard time settling down with Marie because of his father infamously attitude and conduct.

"Don't worry mother,father."

"Remember,this is only a precaution.Do not push yourself to the limit and remember that if thia cannot happen then I will do my best to protect you.You're King grandfather might be troublesome but he is not a bad guy."

I nod.
"Don't worry father.I also want to see how I will fare.I will do my best."

"I love you sweetheart." Marie kisses her daughter's cheeks.

Zeal  her tightly.

"Make sure your young miss is delivered to father safely!" Zeal shout.
The guards shout 'Yes Master' in response.

They are off to go.

A/N :

.......

My phone's battery.......urgh.