My lover

Chap 24
My lover

I wake up in my room like an empty shell.
I learned yesterday that I have a mission to accomplish in this World to be truly happy.
I have to make a lot of guys...be acquainted to me.
It's too troublesome.
And I don't like being pushy on other people's life.
But if I don't.... Detrio and my family will be at risk.And also my friends,everyone in Roseguard..
Sigh.
There ois only one thing I'm glad about this is...there is no woman on the list.

"I hate girls." I say and sigh.

"Ehhh!!!?" Ollie shout violently. She's sitting just above me.
I look back at her.

"I do like you Ollie..a bit."Seya reassure.

"A bit?"Ollie is not satisfy with ...a bit,though.

"Why are you saying that? It's a little sad when a girl starts hating other girls." Iris says with  a real sad expression.

"Naive.Too naive..." Seya sigh.

"What do you mean?" Detrio knit his eyebrow.

Seya look at him.
She remembers the threat to his life if she fails.
She reach out and smooth his knitted eyebrow.
Detrio stiffened as he allow her to touch him.
Satisfied, Seya went back to her seat.
Detrio looks like a tomato and put his reddened face in the desk like he is avoiding anyone's eye contact.
Iris look at them and made a troubled look.
Seya tilted her head when she saw this,reach out to his brother's brow only to be grab and stopped by smiking Iris.

"Sit down!" He commands.

The always brothercon Seya nods and sit down.

"As I was saying.You have plenty of male friends that It worry me.You only have Ollie and Leticia and you are not that close with Leticia.Should you make nore female friends?"

"That's why your naive brother.Woman,ladies or girls are all scary creatures. They smike sweetly,treats you nicely and concern with you but you will never know what are they really upto or how long will they stay with you.You can never be too trusting."

"I'm depress on how you interpret this.."

"Brother is kind and everyone likes you but girls hates me naturally.All the woman I met either insults me or hates me the moment we met.It's not I don't like them but I'm not really that likable if I say so myself "

"Seya is the most wonderful." Iris says wants to argue with Seya.
Detrio peek at him.
He only shows his eyes.

"That is because we know her.Everyone who knows her well will instantly realize how wonderful and special she is.But some just don't want to learn it.Because for them,it's easier to blame their failure to her."

Seya rub Detrio's hair like she was petting a dog.
If it's anyine else,Detrio will flip but with Seya it feels so great and he wants to beg her not to stop.

"I'm fine with brother Iris alone.Your love alone is enough." Seya says smiling.

"And my love...?" Detrio mumbles.

"Yours is..."

"Hmm?"

"Shut up Detrio.I'm not answering you anymore.Hmp!"

"Hey,what did I do?"

I would never tell him,that my heart beats crazy when our eyes met.And that I'm calming myself the whole time so I won't act weirdly..This guys love is just too troublesome.

"So Jazzer! For now on,we will aim your return to the Vermillon house. You will become the head of the family."
Seya declare while stepping unannounce in the table occupied by Jazzer,Leticia and Andrew.