Surprise

Chap 43
Surprise

"King Oliver? You really want to stand together with the people that insults my daughter?" Marie shouted in hysteria.
The ground shake from her emotion alone.
"I,who is a noble Princess,a reknown Goddess of War! Accepted the role as a humble mother! I have but one daughter! You dare stand infront of the woman who disgrace my daughter,over and over and over again?"
The tears from her rage surge but it didn't fall down to the ground but leap to the air.
A sense of tension and anxiety from the people.
Even the close relative look at the frail woman with panic.
Her body float to the air and every single water accumulated in her will.
The Goddess of War,Neptune!
She might be frail and sickly but it's due to too much mana in her body that her physical being cannot handle and in certain time she has to release the mana or she might explode.
This is why she appears sickly.
But in war,she does not need to worry about collapsing because she can expel mana as she fights and her body is more suited in continous battle.
Neptune is a title given to male strongest water user but due to her abnormal mana capacity and tenacity to fight,the title is naturally hers without question.

"Mother!"

"Honey.."

"I never complain when people says harsh thing to my children.Endure.Endure.I endure it.Because I trusted that the kingdom will protect my children! But look at you.LOOK AT YOU,BETRAYING THIS WOMAN!"

"Calm yourself Marie! I don't want her to die in this kingdom is all..I am not your enemy." Oliver says to calm her.
The size of the water ball she's accumulating is not a joke.With her force she can wipe the whole town in one shot.

"Wha---You agreed to marry Detrio to me! What are you saying now? What can a mere water user can do? My Silvan kingdom will be enough to annilihate this ignorant fam---"

Pak!

Everyone look at the sighing man.
His handsome face is distort with disgust.

"Uncle?"

"Neptune...You should remember me right? Firo?"

"......you are a friend of mine Firo.But do not think that my family is easy to bully!"

"I know.All of these are my niece's fault.Please let us off this time.We will pay the price of every damage and apologize properly."

"Firo..I heard about you from my wife.I understand that a Child's tantrum is not something we should hold too much against you but my daughter's name,my family's name.Over and over again is trash by your own flesh and blood! Do you think compensation is enough?"
Zeal shouted in madness.

Firo sigh and look at the stunned Vivian.
He grab his niece hair and throw her infront of the Plauvendure.
The stunned woman flew and crash in the floor.
She realize that she cannot even lift her body like her body is made of iron.

"Un-cle?"

"You can do what you want with her.But you cannot kill her."

"What we want is not this kind of compensation,Mr.Firo. My family is not barbarian who kick and spit on people who is unable to move.Do not look down on the Plauvendure house!" Iris glare at the woman infront of him and do his best to subdue the rage inside his heart.

Firo scratch his head.
"This is why I hate nobles.Then,what do you want?I cannot let you kill her.We only came here because the Roseguard accepted the marriage proposal.My niece snap when she heard that instead of seeing her,the Prince went to this party.I didn't thought she will ransack the place and badmouth your late daughter."

"My daughter is not yet dead!" Marie and Zeal shouted at the same time.

Firo sigh.

"But no one stills believe that she's alive. Even you people knew that!"

Marie release the water ball into nothingness and went to hug her husband.
Zeal accepted her warmly and glare at Firo.

"You and your niece are really with the same blood!"

"Wa-wait! I'm not looking for a fight! I'm just stating a fact.Please calm yourself! Even I don't know her,I don't wish for your daughter to die."

"Dead.Dead.Dead! Why do you keep on insisting that my sister is dead? If she's dead then why are you people alive!" Iris shouted.
In that instant,Wesly went to support Iris.
He held his hand,squeezing it tightly.

"All of you are only being positive.But in the back of your head,All of you knew right? It's not like anyone of you don't know what kind of creature demons are."

"Detrio..I won't force you to marry anyone.But can't you try on finding someone else? Try to open up your heart by this engagement.." Oliver says holding Detrio's hand.

"Father...Why can't you understand me? Any woman won't do.I only want one woman,can't you understand me?"

"Crown Prince! Our Family does not believe that you won't be satisfied with my niece.Please reconsider."

"Your name is Firo? Your mouth is spouting dead,dead in your convenience and now you want to convince me? I will never be satisfied with your niece!"

"Why do you people are so hang up with the dead?"

"Dead? Do not talk about dead in someone's birthday.You'll curse me. Whoa! Who knocked our house? Damn you people! Do you know how much time we spent on planting? Keisha and Michael's effort in designing our front lawn! You all don't appreciate beauty don't you?" Seya look at the people and shake her head in dismay.
"You're paying 10 times the damage amount or I'll ransacked your whole life,you understand?"

A/N :

Hahahaha.
Finally.
Her appearance means cease fire,right?
Hahaha