Betrayed

Chap 44
Betrayed

Stunned.
Everyone stare at the overly dress young lady.
Her beautiful face is hinting a dismayed pout.
Even though she looks more mature.But the delicate beauty is none other than Seya Plauvendure.
Her facial expression that says it all is her trade mark and her royal blue eyed that looks down on people is hers alone.

"S-eya?"Iris knees give in and he almost kneeled to the floor if not for Wesly's support.

"Oh...My wonderful and perfect Brother! I love you so much.Thus five years that I haven't seen you is like years of agony and blandness! Ahh!! Brother,if in this world I wouldn't be able to see your face,what kind of cruel world is that be?"

"SEYA!!"

The grandparents sitted from afar beat Zeal and Iris to Seya.
Winger and D.C is the first to Seya and hug her,squeezing her tightly.

"Seya...Oh Seya!!"

"Old leacher!! I miss you..Hahaha...Urgh! You're choking me..Hey..Ahahaha..THAT TICKLES YOU BASTARD!"

"Seya..My angel..My baby...My angel.."

"I miss you too grandpa..Please dont drop your snot to my hair..Urgh!! Father!! Father,save me!! This two will kill me! Ahhh!! No..Don't touch that,idiot!"

"Seya...My Seya.." Zeal kneeled to the ground and cried loudly.
He pounch the ground.
He does not know how to release the emotion swirling inside of him.

Marie hug him and hold his hand. Her beautiful face is covered with tears and snot.

"Let's go.She's calling you.." She happily smile even with unsightly face she doesn't mind.

"Yes..Yes..Our daughter is home..She is...home.."

Zeal in the instant snatch her daughter away from the old man and hug her gently.

"Wheew...You save me fath---You're crying? You're crying again? It's not my fault this time so you won't get mad right?"

"I am not mad..."

"Father...I'm happy to see you again.."

"Hmm..Hmm.."

"Father..You...You're choking more too!! Gaahh..Mom..Mom!"

Marie tap Zeal's shoulder and Zeal release Seya.

"Mother...I don't get it .All of them are choking me!! Did I do something bad again? Are they that mad?" Seya complain to Marie hugging her.

"They just miss you Look at them.They are so happy and glad.For five years,we don't even know if your alive..You should understand the pain we felt."

"I'm sorry.."

"Hmmm..It's not our little angels fault."

"Seya." Iris hugs Seya. And naturally Seya went to Iris happily.
Then she turns to Wesly.
"They already know about you and my dear brother?" Seya snaps.

"Yeah...it's official, more or less."

"Heh..Must been hard.." Seya says hugging the hand of Iris that is hugging her.

"It was..." Wesly smiles knowingly.

"Amazing ..From dead,you rise?" Firo broke the happy cheers and everyone stare at him,no,glares at him.
He felt the oppressive aura and steps back claiming Vivian in the floor.He remove the restriction he place to her so she can move now naturally.

"Who are you?" Seya ask innocently.

"Firo.The Uncle of Vivian Moris,The crown Prince Fiancée." Firo smirk,waiting for Seya's outburst.