Versus

Chap 30
Versus

"Detrio...I will cook for you.What do you want?"

Detrio look at the charmung girl in the yellow dress.

"Can I just eat you raw?"

"Will you refrain on ruining your already ruined character?"

"Hey Seya.I want to honeatly eat you."

"Stew or Fried."

"Raw."

"I'm serious!"

"I don't want to eat I just want to hug you tightly and maybe touch you unintentionally on your sensitive parts.."

"I want to unintentionally kill you.I'll make a porridge then."

"Yay~" emotionlessly Detrio cried and went back to bed.When Seya is gone he starts crying again.
Acting tough infront of Seya is chivalrously but he can't believe how immature he was when it comes to a woman he loves.
And to think Seya is the one who comes to him and not the other way around.

"Urgh..So unmanly." He whisper.

On the other hand.

Seya is slump on the floor sobbing.
Her heart is about to burst from fear.
If-If Detrio pushes her away.
If he still won't accept her,how can she smiles again?
She is just too happy everything is back to the way it was or she might really loose her mind.

"Oh wow~ A rice porridge." Dwtrio look at Seya with a dead fish eye but twitch when he saw the dark circle in her eyes with a hint of redness.

He took the spoon and ate the porridge that is plainly rice and water.

"Delicious?" Seya look at the down casted Detrio.

When she lean closely enough Detrio is crying?!

"H-hey!Sorry it's a prank.I will get the real porridge I ma----"

Detrio held her hand and he shake his head.

"Delicious."
He said smiling sweetly with a tears running on his cheeks.

Seya got emotional and also starts weeping.

"H-how can it be? I basically put water on a cook rice,idiot.Idiot Detrio.Your so stupid.Stupid asshole! Stupid.Stupid."

"I'm a mess." Seya says.
She is sitting on Detrio's lap.
Detrio is sitting on the side of the bed and hugging Seya.His whole face is resting on Seya's neck and his hair is disheveled.

"Hehe.It's good to cry your heart out once in a while." Detrio says.
He is also spent.

"I don't want this to happen ever again.If you cannot trust me again,I'm splitting with you."

"Yeah.Yeah."

"I'm serious,Damn detrio."

"Hey...Who the fuck did tell you I'm seeing another woman? I'm basically always wasted this past few days."

"Dunno.The news is all over the campus."

"Hmmm...To think someone has a gall to spread rumor about this Crown Prince.."

"Heh.You're being look down."

Detrio look at Seya.
He stole a peck.
He smile.

"Who doea they think they are? Only you can look down on this Prince."

Seya pout and push away his face.

"I have a request.."

"Anything for you."