Student Council President

Chap 26
Student Council Peesident

"Seya...hmm.."
"Move! It's hot and your heavy!"

I can't believe that I slept with Detrio. His whole body cuddles me all night.I want to struggle him but why didn't I? Sheesh.

"Seya you're so cruel.Let's stay in the bed.I haven't slept much.."

"Then stay in the bed,idiot Detrio."

I walk out the room but that is a mistake.

A gloomy dark face Big Brother greeted me.

"I know something is wrong with you two but you just crosses so many lines!"
He is lecturing me and Detrio.
Detrio just doesn't care but I do.
I don't want big brother to hates me.

*sniff*

I can't help it.
Tears just falls down on their own.

"Uh--"
Iris and Detrio look at each other.
They both hugs Seya.

"I'm just warning you,don't take it to heart." Iris warmly says.

"It's my fault so don't cry." Detrio.

"Damn you Detrio! Big brother,please don't hate me...pleasee.."

Iris hugs her tightly.

"I wont~~"

"Tsk.Siscon bastard." Detrio cursed.

Everyday,My big brother shows his flawless self.
Everyone is easily smitten by him.
I love my brother so much.

"I hate it when you stare at your brother with that gaze." Detrio wrap Seya's waist with his steel-like arms.

"My brother is so dreamy isn't he? Everyone respects him."

"Hmm..Well,he is impressive."

"But...There seems no romance in his eyes." Seya pout. She,at first,hates the idea that a woman will be more important than her for her brother.But later,as she is always with Detrio (against her will) ,she thinks that her brother might be lonely.

"No romance? He only see you in his damn eyes.I bet he thinks any woman would not be compared to you." That is what Detrio's inner feelings.

"I am worried that...a man might make him falls inlove first."

"......is that Iris'es preference?"

"Not.But A good source tells me that there is a man who loves my brother?"

"That might be the student council president."

"Oh? We have those so called Student Council President?"

"Well yeah."

And the investigation begun.

"Why do I have to come here?" Clade smile but he is sulking.

"I don't have a choice.I can't go out without permission so ofcourse you have to come here in the school instead."

I talk to Owen and he said he will make it happen for Clade to come here. If it's me who request it,I doubt he will come.

"I have two things; find Michael Dough's mother.His real mother and not the one in the graveyard. And find out about the Student Council President!"

"Michael Dough? His father is your late Horse keeper.Why don't you ask your father instead?"

"I doubt it. My father loves his employee but never pry in their life affair."

"And why do you care?"