Rage and Assuming

Chap 21
Rage and Assuming

"This is Seya Plauvendure.From now on She's a second Year student."

"What? But she's definitely young!"
"So the rumor is true."
"What rumor?"
"That the Plauvendure house only daughter is chasing the prince."
"Oh my.How terrible."
"She's using her house to alter the school rules."
"How bothersome."
"Isn't she ruining Mr.Iris good reputation?"
"She looks weak.She wants to apply being weak infront of the prince? How cheap."

I stood there listening to all of them ostracized me.
Sir Erick look apologetic to me.
I smile at him.
Looking at my brother is scary so I look away.
The smile on Detrio's face is as scary.

"I am Seya Plauvendure everyone.If you have anything you want to say to me then feel free to tell me face to face.Or....you can challenge me in a duel.That is the simplest solution.Then again,as a student who enters this section through advance exam,you should be aware yourself if I cheat or not." I smirk.

They all glare at me but who cares.
Any minute now my brother will show a very ugly face and I don't want that.

"You can seat anywhere you want."

Detrio and Brother Iris who seat side by side stands up and unspokenly told me to seat in their middle.
I sigh.
I'm not a pampered princess but to be honest it warm my heart.No woman will not felt happy if they are treated so dearly.

"You both don't have to be so protective." I said while sitting.

"Hmm.." Detrio nuzzles in my hair.

"We are in the middle of class your highness." Brother put his face away from me.
Detrio oblige and smile at me.

"It hurts though."

"Huh?" They look at me.

"The stares of your fans hurts.
You both are such a womanizer."

Detrio knit his eyebrow and pout.
Brother shake his head and sigh.

"As if." They says in unison.

Hmm..
Yep.
As if..
It makes my heart warm again.
They surprisingly lovely guys.

Recess:
Brother and Detrio told me to stay on the class.They will get me something to eat.They left with Prince Owen that makea Ollie stays with me.
Ollie clings to me and told me her worries.She didn't figure it out but Owen ia actually so inlove with her.
She....does look like she has feelings for him too and they both like wearing female clothes and she is not gross out of his hobby.I believe it's one thing Owen loves about her.But her feelings makes her blind of his feelings for her.

Jazzer wants to stay and chat but Leticia pulls him hard.Andrew can't leave yhem alone because Jazzer is showing a deadly glare.

"Jazzer.Leticia is just a child." I softly whisper.

"Your a child too young miss.But I never seen you this irritating."

"It's because you pamper me tok much.Anyways,don't hurt her okay."

"I'll do my best." He sadly say goodbye and left with Leticia and Andrew.
Andrew smile wryly to me and says 'thank you' softly.
He does loves his sister.

I'm alone with Ollie and Michael.
Michael sits beside me when they all left and read a book silently without commenting or joining our conversation.
He just sits there.
Content.

"You think your so valuable." One of the girl in the class went to me.She has five girls with her.

"Oh.And who are you?" Her badge is bronze,she's a first year huh.