Michael's Story (Side Story)

Chap 51 : Special Chapter

Michael's P.O.V

I am remembering Seya at times like this.
Her smile and soft voice.

"Prince,the King ask your presence."

I nod.

I thought that if I became a Prince like Detrio.I can be one of Seya's husband candidate.Haha.But in reality,I have alot of wife candidates but the one I wish for is not one of them.

"You havent pick one yet?"
Father ask me as I arrived.
I havent even greet him or even allowed to speak yet.
I sigh.

"Can I think about it some more?"

"I think you are thinking so much.What about you invite Seya Plauvendure in our country? She might love it here."

"Father...Seya is already engage.And Prince Detrio,I count him as a friend."

"Hmp.You say that but arent you still inlove with her?"

"......"

I might be..
Still...
Sigh.
I should go outside.
Breathe some fresh air.

I am wearing a usual clothes.
Its not that unusual for me,a former commoner.

I am walking at the city without care in the world.

I then stop and saw a fight near the plaza.

A girl with brown hair and golden eyes and a tall man that is thin but has golden tanned skin.

"Why are you so hard to please? I am doing my best to earn money for our wedding." The man said angrily.

I sigh.
So it is a couple's fight?
It is just weird since the age gap must be high.

I just turn my back when I heard curses.

"Fuck! Who wants to marry a dying man? What kind of transmittable disease do you have? I wont even let you hold my hands. Who would allow you to marry a fine woman like me?"

I look back.
I saw the woman looks average and small gives off the impression that she needs to be protected but her mouth is really a wonder.

"You!"

"Heh~. If you want to marry someone, marry my auntie who agreed to marry you!"

I smile and walk toward the two.

The people that is gathered laugh at the man.
The man angrily look at the woman who is shaming him.

I am about to stop the word fight when I saw the man reinforced his body with magic.
This bastard is a magic user and he will hurt an ordinary civilian!

I intercepted but I underestimate the guy's strength and my hand bruises.

"Who--"the man

"You--"the young maiden.

***

"I wonder why the guards are still watching the show so relax.Should I investigate?" Michael always show kind and soft smile but right now his eyes is sharp.

The plaza's guard that is lazying identify the third party and with their body shaking they took over the man who hurt the prince.

"You are hurt! I will help you." The young maiden said and grab Michael's arm.

"I am fine." Michael said smiling.

"This is fine? If you want to be a hero then be a hero. But you dont need to get hurt." The angry woman said wrapping his arm.