Time Skip! Home Coming

Chap 16
Time Skip! Home coming

I am travelling to go home.
It's a long time.
Alot happens.
And I've become an adventurer.

Yes.

I left when I'm 5 years old but alot happens and now I got sidetracked and live a life of a lonely wandering adventurer.
But one day,I heard of a disturbing news.
My 'fiancé' is apparently being pressured to take in a girl as an official fiancée.
I am the currently, unofficial fiancée, Seya Plauvendure but due to my absence that people starts to forget about me.
But it pisses me off.
......it just irritates me.
I am in the other side of the world,a kingdom 1 year away from home but I got here within 3 messily months.

The agitated I get the faster I work.

"I am here."

The people in the house got stunned and look at me.My proud silky hair is messy and rough,my body is covered with dusty cloak and my flawless skin is bandaged.
But my...I didn't expect them to waver and look straight at me like a stranger.

Brother is the first one to react.
He's eyes is swollen and red.
He hugs me tightly.

"BAKA! You're suppose to get home after 2 years!"

I am now 10 years old.
A little taller than before and skinnier.
Everyone rush to me and hugs me.They all speak at the same time so I don't understand a thing but they are warm.
Very warm.

"I become an adventurer...."

We are in the study.
Father has a serious rough look at his face.
He is crying a while ago so his eyes is still a little bit swollen.
It's my fault so I can't act like nothing is wrong.

"I thought so..." He sit down and look at me.
"But you never contacted us.Sent us letter.or even let us know how you are.You should know how worried we are!"

I look down.
I know.
I'm sorry.

I can't say it.
To apologized...is wrong.
I can't be too cruel.
They are my parents and they love me alot but what did I give back but this?
Ah....

I look up when I felt a warm arms around my shoulder.
I saw my father's worried eyes.

"I didn't mean to make you cry..."

He said..
He can say sorry but why can't I?

"Wuu....wuu....sorry...sorry..I got excited and went place to place.When I miss you I'm too far away..Sorry...sorry.."

Mother and Big Brother Iris hugs me too.
This warmth....how did I live without them?

"From now on,you are not to leave this kingdom until I die!" Father's says between sniffing and crying.

I laugh and sniff too.

"I already tour the world.There's nothing more to see outside.From now on,I will take care of my family for the rest of my life.." I beam.

"Ohoh~but didn't you came back to get your husband?" Mother snicker.

I stiffened and then I gloom over.

"Father----that little shit of fiancé... He wouldn't dare do he.."

Father sigh.

"He don't...but I hope he gives up."

"I see...so this little bitch...who is she? I believe it is not little Leticia."

"Ofcourse.Leticia is heads over heels to Jazzer.It's a girl from duke Silver's household."

Another Duke's young lady huh...
She don't know where her place huh.
Tsk.

5years ago @ the forest

"Hey we beat them so easily~" Ollie says in the side.
She's overwhelm how many royalty she's with.

"Aw...keep your hands where they should belong." Seya snaps at Detrio but Detrio tighten his arms around her waist.

"They belong here." He calmly says.There's a hand print in his cheek but he doesn't mind.

"Urgh...you bastard,when you grow up,how many bitches will you seduce!"

"Hmm~ I only want you if you want.It'll be hard for you to keep the harem alone but bear with it since your easily jealous." He leans and kiss her.

"Mpphhh!"

Damn,fine..
If you say it like that then don't ever bully me in the future.

"Hmm...You actually accepted.Should I french kiss you next tim-----ouch!"

Present :

"Father,Mother...I should meet this Silver's household Duke's daughter.I should have my social debut sooner or later.."

"Yes.Yes.I will prepare it immediately.Ah love is in the air" Marie giggles.

"Mother...don't misunderstand me.I'm just making sure a fly should not dream she's a swan.I have no romantic feelings for that idiot!"

My mother nodded as if she's making fun of me.I have to endure.

"Michael!"

"Young Miss..."

"You look so handsome!"

"........please don't bully me.Um...I'm happy to see you."

"Your already 12 now.Time flies too fast..Sorry...I heard you waited for me."

".........who?"

"Keisha"

".......Let's not talk about that.Young miss is really pretty.Your cute self before is already dazzling but your wild beauty now is.....tempting-----cool! I mean cool."

"Hehe.Wild eh~.. I want to go back too earlier but I find myself thinking to continue.I've done unfair things to my family and those people who waited for me.Um...Michael.I'm back."

Michael looks bewildered and then his shoulder shake.He reach his hand to me but gives up and put his hands down.He starts pouring tears saying "welcome back" to me alot of times.

I really wronged my family huh.
And my servants.
Keisha is really hard to stop when she starts wailing.
And the others too but I feel like I wronged Michael the most of them.He tried doing alot of stuffs and wait for me patiently.
I have to treat him better in the future.

"So your wandering here.."

"Big brother..."

"Seya.How...how strong are you now?"

"Ehehehe.."

"Fufu..I can't protect you now huh.I wanted to fight along side my little sister and protects you all my life but it seems I can't even compete. But it's also alright.All I want is to make sure no one may bully you."

"Hoho..Who can bully me? But---I want to protect this family too brother.Everyone in our family.Even Grandfather Winger in the Collurblue kingdom.To make sure I can,I want power.Power that I achieve but acquire while leaving you."

"It's fine.You are still young.Please stay young forever so we don't have to marry you off with the prince."

"....that's impossible...The marrying age is 16 right?"

"Oh..we can stall for time. hohoho.I'm not a Duke's son for nothing."

I see.
But seeing a laughing brother ease my heart.

"Brother...sorry."

"Hmm."

"And thank you.I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

"Father?!"

"Oh~I love you sooooo much~~"

"Eh? Mother?"

"WELCOME HOME SEYA."
As they greeted me,my heart tears up again.
But I didn't cry,I laugh.
A gratitude from my heart.

A/N :
Personally,I don't like time skip.
But it's meaningless if I stated what happened and get sidetracked about my original story goal.
Oh well~
Do anyone know who were hachi-sama and kuma-sama ? If you know them you are as worst as I am.
Harhar.