Progress

Chap 46
Progress

"I thought I'll never see you again.."

The haggard look of once handsome crush of mine,Astra,make my heart wrenched in pain.
He showed me his brother that's been in the cold capsule for more than a decade now.
He's pale skin like a vampire is void with life,this man ia Lawrence.
I saw the warmth in Astra's face while he look at his brother.
He dedicated his life in saving his brother but he failed and failed over the decade.
You can feel his sorrow and agony.

"You are really tough...Astra."
I said while looking at him.

He faintly smile.

"As long as he is fighting to live..I will live for him and find a way." When he close his eyes.
His face looks an aged man.
Fighting the urge to cry.

"I win a prize before.This will save the life of any low rank magician up to silver rank.I only have one of this kind.But I will offer it to save one life."
This is the prize in winning Michael's route.
One saving pill.

Astra look at me and sigh.

"I already use alot of saving pill but nothing work.I appreciate your desire to help me but I guess this is..."

Astra blink and shut up.
His brother opened his eyes.
For the last decades all he wish is for this day to come.
His tears flows uncontrollably and he forgot to speak.
He stare bewildered at his moving brother.

"....so anticlimactic? There is no light shinning service?" Seya is a little disappointed.
She thought there will be a blinding light and a 'kaboom' sound then Lawrence eyes will open slowly and his body will glow for a couple of moment.

After opening his eyes Lawrence fell asleep again.

"What happened? Did he went back to his slumber?" With great difficulty, Astra ask.

"No.He is fine.His body's been sleeping more than a decade.You don't expect him to spring out and jump all around after being waken up,right?" Seya smile.
Though the expected outcome didn't happen she can feel the gratitude and happiness of Astra.
From a saddened face of an aged man,she can see his glowing face of a refresh man.
His tears from now on will meant happiness and he will be devoid from pain..
How happy could she be for him.

Astra hug Seya,
"Thank you..Thank You.."

"It's fine " Seya tap Astra's back and then rub it to ease his incontrollable tears.

"Um sho hapwy .." His voice is breaking down but his trembling indicates his happiness.

"Yes..Yes.."

Astra calm himself down and wipe his face.
The next thing he does shock Seya.
He lift her chin and Kiss her.

"Wh-wha-what have you done!?" Seya push Astra will all her strength and Astra fly to the shelves and banged himself.

"Aw.." Astra groans..

"Eh? Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry.Did I startle you?"

"Startled? You freak me out!!" Seya fumes from anger.

"Ah..haha...It just a thank you kiss."

"You don't thank a girl from kissing her lips!"

"But...."

"No buts! And I already has a fiancé! Do you think I'm that low to kiss guys aside from him?" In Seya's heart she is really bewildered. What will Detrio say? She never kiss any man in their lips except from him but now...?

"I'm sorry.." Astra is troubled.
He has no malice.
He just want to thank Seya will all his heart.

"I'll be back later.Bye." Seya turns around and left.

What should she do?
Can she tell this to Detrio?
Can she just hide it to him?

"Ow....My head hurts."

"That is..." Ollie is the first person she thinks of consulting after raking her brain on what to do.

"It's not lewd Just a light peck.But Knowing Detrio....." Seya is really distress.

"He will forgave you whatever happens so what's the point in troubling yourself.Just go and confess." Though saying that,Ollie's hand trembling in fear betrayed her confident voice.
Seya look at her with anger.
Seya sigh.

"He is a petty guy so it's hard."

"Who is a petty guy?"

Clade appears.
His unusual clown make up make him stands up in the crowd but his aura of nobility make him a proper gentle man.
He contradict his face and his conduct so much that he made people around him confused.

"Oh..What a lewd future Queen.The Future King is already wearing a green hat,how tragic." Clade joke while siping tea elegantly.

"Shut up..You really know how to rub salt in the wound." Seya raise the corner of her lips and sip a coffee in her cup.

"But i don't really think Detrio will mind it that much, Seya."
Clade says seriously while placing the tea cup in the saucer.

"Hmmmm? But he is petty."

"He is.But not so much towards you."

".....am i thinking too much then?" Seya wonder.

"It's a different story if you like it though,the kiss." Clade smirk.

Seya shudders.
She imagine Detrio breaking off the engagement and telling her not to speak to him every again.

"That is right Seya.Big brother is your slave,as long as you sincerely love him,he will do the same." Ollie says unconvincingly.
Her face says otherwise and her not to meet you eyes expression pisses her off.

"Anyways,did you know that father find a woman to engage with Wesly?" Clade says siping tea like it's not his problem but someone elses.
."what?" Seya look at him in awe.

Clade chuckle.
"Do you think Iris will object or not?"

Seya shudder.
Knowing his perfect brother who is secretly obsess with Wesly....
"He will destroy your family!"
Seya pout.
Her worries and the new revelation about this new problem pisses her off. Can't she think of her problem void with other problems.
Seya and Clade is discussing about what they predict Iris will do when Ollie suddenly felt like throwing up. She runs to the side of the street near her table and vomit all the food she ate. Her face is pale and there's beads of sweat in her forehead.
"Sorry..I've been off this past few days." Ollie apologize as she look up,but what she saw is stunned Clade and horrid Seya.
"YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" Seya shout.

A/N:
Hmmm...
Hahaha..
....... Sigh*