Grand Celebration

"Your highness..Please..The king already approve of your marriage to Princess Vivian.Today,she will be received in the Kingdom boarder.Please be the one to receive your future Queen."

"Huh? The King approve of a marriage? Then,tell him to go. I'll be attending 'MY' future Queen's birthday today.Block my way again and I'll slice you in to two."

The minister of affairs gulp down and look at the emotionless prince.

"Brother, let's go. We promise madam Marie to help in the preparation this year." Owen says impatiently.

"Prince Owen,you are ordered to received Princess Vivian together with Prince Detrio..."

"Yeah and?" Owen pout and ignore him.He take Detrio's hand and lead him away.

In the carriage..

"You should have ignore him and come to the carriage to wait for me..What's good in talking to those people?" Owen ask.

Detrio looks detached.
He's staring outside the window.
Everything sounds worthless to him and he is bored as hell.

"Anyways, did you buy a gift?"

Detrio look at Owen.

"I did. I made her a poem."

"Uh...huh...really."

"Last year.My gift is a complaint letter.Now,it's a heart broken poem blaming her for leaving me.."

"You are in the way of gloominess, brother."

"I...want to see her.That's all she has to do and I will gift her the entire country to her.What is there left to gift her?"

"....you are scaring me because you don't sound like your joking.."

"Hmm.."

Owen sigh.
He stare at his brother.
He is not really sociable ever since but he is not as gloomy as now.
He look at things like all of them does not concerns him.

"It'll be nice if she suddenly appear in the middle of the party right?"

Detrio smiles and nod.
Owen smiles seeing his brother force a smile in his lips.

*****

"Place those pink roses in the left corner and those white roses under the trees." Wesly is sweating under the heat.
He is in charge of decoration for the grand event today.He does nit want to fail the Plauvendure house.
Every year,this event is more grandiose than the celebration for the King's biryhday itself.
"Hey.You should not let yourself sweats like this.What good will it bring if you caught a cold after?"
Iris clicked his tongue and place one of his arm around Wesly's waist.
Westly blushes and remove Iris hand from him.
He glare at Iris.

"We are in public!" He says glaring at him.

Iris pout like a puppy being scolded.

"You've been busy since last week.I can't even hug my boyfriend in the public? What? Are you tired of me now?"

Wesly cannot hide his embarrassed face and give a light kiss on Iris Cheek before he runs away.

"You'll pay for this Iris! I really hate you." Wesly says while running away.

Iris chuckles and wave at him.

"Uhemm.." Zeal pretends a cough.
Marie and Zeal,holding hands,walks to Iris.

"Mother,Father..The preparation is almost over."

"Changing topic huh..Are you already announcing your engagement with Wesly Blundger?" Zeal asks.