Sensei

Chap 34
Sensei

I'm alone,walking in the school backyard.
It's amazing how rare it was for me to be alone.
Detrio is having a meeting with hia teammates, not that I can talk to him since we are still 'fighting'.
Brother says he will prepare all the necessity and held Wesly's shoulder smiling.
Leticia look grim but she says she will prepare well and cooperate properly.
Ollie is....crying.
Owen smiles wryly and comfort her so they go lovey dovey in the cafeteria.
Michael looks satisfied and smile at me.
I dunno why but I felt like he wants to 'protect' me,for a long time,I deprive him that so if he wants to eagerly protect me,then okay.

"Um."
So who is this guy in a lab coat,lying in the ground and sleeping soundly.

"Sir..Sir..."
I called out while poking at him.

"Hmmm...hung...ry..."

"......I have bread here."

His eyes opened.
A crimson red eyes stare at me.His disheveled black hair scattered here and there.

"B...read?"

His handsome face turn like a hungry drooling dog.

*Ding* *Ding*

"Plauvendure huh...Thanks kid."

"Sir...Why did you collapse like that? Can't you find someone to bring you food every now and then? To make sure you ain't gonna die from hunger?"

"Hmm...Too troublesome.."

"But you--"

"I'm fine."

"Really?"

"Heh.You are concern with an old man like me?"

"I have to be concern Sir.I need you."

Astra stare at the young girl.
Did he misheard her?

"What?"

"Sorry..Did I scare you?"

"More than Scare me...I'm confuse."

He is one of the target.

***
Astra Madrigal
26 years old

A researcher of advance healing magic.He was an orphan that was adopted in the Madrigal household.Eventually,the Madgrigal has a tragic incident and only the young master Lawrence survive together with his adopted older brother-Astra.
Because of the severity of injury, Lawrence is still at state of unconsciousness for seven years.Astra dedicated his life in healing his brother.

Help him.
Listen to him.
Care for him.

Meter affection : 10%
He neither hate or love you but he is grateful for the concern.
Progress the relationship.

Reward upon accomplishment : Advance Healing Magic that can cure Fever.

****

I need him.
For my sake.
But I also like him.
Personally.He is my type.

"I can't approve that." Detrio is sulking and moping in the other side of my bed.

"I want to help him."

"But meddling in healing magic may disrupted your senses.You might hury yourself if you are not careful."

"I will take precautions."

"Why are you going to do this for someone you just met?"

"Hmm..I'm doing this for you."

"For me?"