Versus (2)

Chap 31
Versus (2)

"Why are you so agitated with her?"Detrio ask while writing seriously in my desk that he owns now in my room.

"I simply hate her guts."
Seya look at the serious Detrio.
And yeah,she agreed.He is handsome,more handsome when he is in his serious mode.

"But I don't see how she can enter your eyes.I mean,if it's about me.I'm all yours." He took the pen down and look at Seya who is rolling on her bed.

Seya stops and stare.

"I already know that."

"So?"

"You will never understand. It ticks me off.That I own you but she keeps on showing interest and making her move.What if you show one weaknesa and you fell for her?"

"Huh?"

"There is nothing permanent in this world and I hate honest girl with honest love.What will I do if she interest you!"

"No...That's really..."

"I can't calm down because I don't want you to get stolen,how can't you understand that?"

"....that's what I'm saying.It's impossible for me to get stolen."

"You'll never know.."

"Now she pisses me off so much more." Detrio says as he sigh.

"They say,the more you hate,the more you love."
Seya angrily pout.

Detrio cannot say more.He is in the verge of signing a contract where if he falls inlove with someone else he will be executed at once just to prove himself.

"And you came to me?"
Jazzer almost spit the coffee in his face.

"Well,your a straight lace."

"You do know I like her right? You pisses me off." Jazzer is having breakfast in the cafeteria.
Leticia has a cold so she can't guard him and Andrew is with her so he is finally free to do what he wants alone.

"You have your own fiancée so what's the big deal."

"If I can just sew that mouth of yours."

"You like coffee..Seya always prefer coffee too but she is force to drink infront of others."

"Shut up.Don't make me more aware that you are so inlove.You'll die one day and she might change her heart and fall inlove with me."

"Sorry,I doubt I'll die before you."

"Anyways,leave.I don't have anything to tell you.Oh,but you can get yourself killed is my opinion."

"Sigh.I shouldn't have talk to you if I have a choice,you know.Iris is no where to be found."

"Then that clean freak silent guy,Michael."

"Michael is loyal to Seya.His lips is tightly shut."

"Seriously,you have no friends don't you?"

"As if you have some."

Jazzer has no friend.
Detrio too.

"Your problem is Vivian Moria,right?"

"Yeah."

"I know how to discard the body easily without anyone finding out."

"Your advance thinking is hilarious."

"Well,doea anyone really care about her? She really suits you,you,socially challenge child."

"Mind to remind you that you are as equally as socially challenge child as me.I can still pretend I'm laughing with lame jokes."

"Seya just doesn't know how popular she was,that seductress."

"You always calls her young miss but when She's not here you go Seya this,Seya that."

"Hmp.You don't get it? Seya thinks of me as an angel,you know."

"You?"

"Hmp."

"Urgh..My head hurts.Talking to you pisses me off."

Detrio left.

Really,Jazzer and Detrio might act rivals and hates each other but they are basically close friend.
They tell each other secrets while talking harshly.
They might never realize that in society, they are really 'close friend'.

"You again? Why are you always around here?" Vivian angrily shout?
She sneaks in the dorm to find the Prince room but she find Seya loitering near the room.

Seya sigh.
She just got out of the door. Should she expose it?

"Why would a non-involve ask for explanation?"

"You slut!"

"Be careful with your words princess." She glares.

She walks away.

"The Prince will be mine.My father os already negotiating with his father. They once promise to bond our kingdom by marriage and not a insignificant you can change that." Vivian is in verge of crying.

Seya hmp.

"You are using your father's position to get my man?"

"Your man?The Prince is already fed up with you.Don't pretend you don't notice him ignoring you. And who cares if I use my father? I'm just using my resources."

"You never learn.You are so insignificant character,not even in Seya's level.of Villainess and you believe your something special?Let's see how you will cry."

She left.

"Hey Seya..What are you wroting ao intently? Comw here in the bed and sleep with me " Detrio pouts.

"Hmp.I'm writing my Grandfather's a letter."

"The King of Collurblue? Why?"

"I'm using my 'resources'.Bitch who lives in a four sided room all her life ia challenging me.Sink deep!"

"Geez..I'm starting to get jealous with that Vivian.She's all you think about."

Seya pout.She finish her letter and place it in the desk.
She walks to the bed.

"Why are you sleeping here but I wake up in your room?"

"Hehe.My room is sounds proof.Whatever happens,no one will find out "

"You're an animal."

"We decided on the groupings in the field training exercises." Student Council President- Wesly in his business matter face.
No one will know that that stern,disciplined guy get all shy and  blushes by the also serious but approachable hottie-Iris.

"I'm with Big brother,Michael,Ollie and Leticia?! " Seya look at Detrio.
They still pretending on fighting but Detrio pull a wink.
Seya turn around before she weirdly react.

"Ss Class is a different story all in all so the grade is mixed.You all are weird right so suck it up." Wesly sigh.

"The hell you say?"
"Just an adopted brat tells that to us."
"Ekk..I hate his guts."

"Now.now.Everyone,Wesly means no harm.It make sense that the grade is mixed because the teacher believes on us." Iris says calming the crowd.

"Geez..You really talk like a priest." Wealy sigh at Iris.

"Sorry."

That night ;

" mpphh...ahh...s-sorry..sorry I-Iris.."

"Hmm..You'll never learn if I just let you get cocky infront of everyone."

"Ah...ah...hmmm....."

A/N :

I'm letting your mind go wild but Iris only over feeding Wesly with a spicy dish.Wesly is weak with spicy food.
The Male couple is still innocent as of the moment.lols.
Gonna sign off and sleep now.