Again

Chap 37
Again

"I heard..."

"Yep.I'm taken a back but I'm not shocked.But don't think too hard.Even if they force me to marry,I'll just have to run away with you." Detrio says.

Seya laugh..

"Don't think too much either.If it downs to power struggle.Our house will never be taken down easily."

Detrio's heart filled with bliss.
'So it's not one sided huh '

"What are you thinking?"

"Thinking back..You really hate me when we first met right?"

"You're saying that now? "

"I just want to know how you fell inlove with me?" Detrio held Seya's hand to his lips.

Seya gave him a sighing look.

"Who is inlove with you? I just say that in the spur of the moment.I still hate your guts."

"Eh--But you say..."

"Whether I say it,whether I don't depends on my mood."

"Cheapstake."

"I didn't fell in love with you asshole,you made me fall in love with you..Is that answer enough?"

"......"

"What?"

"Haha.That's very fulfilling reply.My efforts....went through.."

"Hmp.Jerk.I only decided to go home because I heard about Mina Silver..I don't want to admit it but You call me Seya Stellar back then.My heart didn't stop pounding because of it.I feel like you put an imaginary leash on my neck."

"Oh...But I only truly fallen to you just when we both fight the killer of Owen.I thought,oh damn,I really like her."

"Huh?"

"Hahaha..So you've fallen first.I felt a great achievement out of that."

"......so...It's not my imagination."

"Hmmm?"

"You're more clingy when we first met,suddenly kissing me.But when we met again,your kinda....putting a tough act but being stupidly reserve on your action.Amazing..A really foolish Prince."

"Ow..I've been see-through."

.....

.....

"When we enter the Sularis..I want you to promise me that you will be careful." Detrio says hugging Seya.

Seya nods.

"And you will be back to me at once."

Seya nods.

"And don't let a mister goody two shoes sway your feelings for me."

Seya nods.

"Geez....I don't want to let go.."
Detrio squeeze harder.

*****

Seya and the gang went to the Sayuri Forest.It's peaceful and they accomplish just everything they have to do.But on the third day,Ollie discover something like a cave in the deep forest using her horned rabbit.
When they gone to check this place,their luck turn to the worst.

Seya's left eye is bleeding and she's panting harder and harder.
The guy infront of her is a legendary Beast that is said to be extinct---A demon.
Who would have known that a demon is lurking in the all-so-peaceful first circle of Sularis.