Let's make it official

Chap 35
Let's make it official

~Wesly Blundger~

"H-hey...A-are you mad?"

We've been travelling in the carriage for a while now but Iris never once look at me and he is a little grim that scares me.

We are both guys.
Iris is a noble son and a handsome bright guy.
I always admire him and love him from the bottom of my heart.
And everytime I can touch him or kiss him is a bliss for me.
Like I'm living in a cloud nine.
But once he got fed up with me......I don't want to imagine it but it always creep in my mind.
What if...what if hw chose a normal life over an abnormal one with me?
I can never blame him but will I be alright?

"What are you thinking?"

I flinch.
I didn't notice him getting close to me.
Am I in that deep thought?

"...n-nothing..Just wondering if you are mad at something..." I timidly say .
I look at his handsome face and gorgeous eyes.
This guy is so perfect it's almost like a sin.

"Heh." He smirk and kiss the tip of my nose.

Sexy.

There are times when he turns 180 degree in his attitude.
From docile,patient and kind to a wild, unruly and babarian seductive guy.
I love him anyways.

"I'm not mad.Just thinking.." He said and hug me closer to him.

Hot.

"You've been thinking seriously these days....will you...leave me after you think it through?"
I ask shyly.

He stare at me and then kiss me passionately.

I don't know how long but he only release me to breath and continue kissing me until the carriage stops.
He smirk looking at my state.

"Look how horny you are.Your face is seducing me for more,jow unsightly." Hw laugh and left me in that kind of state.

I never hate him saying those words to me.Because I am the only one he treats like this.
It's like a privilege that is mine and mine alone.

"I thought you won't step outside the carriage." Iris smile at me kindly.
We are in the market.
He will prepare provisions for his group.

"What would you need?" I ask ignoring his taunting.

Outside,he and I are both guys with a good relationship. Friends.
Best friends.
No one will imagine that when alone we snuggle at each other,kissing and blushing like real lovers.
I want to dominate him.
To be his.
To be mine.

"You've been staring at that ring for a while now.You want to buy it for your lover?" Iris ask me.
But you are my lover, I want to scream but held it in.
I shake my head.

"I have no lover."
I sigh.
Why do he wants to hurt me saying that?
If I did buy it will he wear it?
Geez.

But when I look at him he has this down casted face.

"No lover huh.." He mumble and turn to leave.

What?
Is he mad?
Did I say something wrong?

I was really agitated at the way back but Iris just stare blankly in the window.
Is he mad?

"Thanks for going out and helping me." He says as he step out of the carriage.

"Iris...Are you mad about something?"
I can't held it in any longer and burst the bubble.

He look at me puzzled.
What is so wrong with you?
Are you mad? Are you not?
Why are you messing with my heart?

"I don't understand."

"This afternoon.In that store.When I told you that I have no lover.You start ignoring me!"

"Hm? No I'm not." He chuckle and went near the window where I'm leaning.

"Wha---Yes you do!"

"Aren't you just too conscious of me?"

Huh?
Am I really?
I wondered.
Maybe that is true.
I sigh and nod.

"You are right..Sorry.."

I look at him and saw his face leaning closely.

"Hey.Get closer.I'm gonna kiss you." He whisper with a grim in his face.

I felt startled but immediately lean closer.
We kiss passionately again until my lungs hurts from air depletion.

He let go and clutch my neck.
The next thing I know is there's a silver necklace on my neck and a ring tied to it.

"Let's make it official." He smile grimly and kiss my cheek.
I was mesmerize and touch the ring.
My heart is pounding like crazy.
"Iris..." I can't help but to tear up.

He laugh and place a light kiss on my lips.

"From now on..You have a lover." He says.

I cried and hug him.

"Hey now.."

"I love you.I'm soooo glad that I love you." I says crying and hugging him.

Iris laugh and place a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah~ so why are you in my room?" Seya pout.
Detrio is still not in her room and she's getting irritated that her brother and Wesly's doing better than hers.

"I just want to tell you Hehe.
If I remove it in the necklace it's a perfect fit on my ring finger.Hehe." wesly giggles like a woman in love.

Seya smile but felt down afterwards.

"Hey what?"

"I never feel like Detrio thinks of me as a woman." Now,Seya is feeling a little gloomy.

"I don't think so.His harassment to you is purely sexually abuse that I'm pretty sure he is aware you are a female."

"Stupid! What I mean is.....He never gives me flower,jewelry or perfume,dresses or the likes.I know he loves me but when I talk to Ollie sometimes I feel ashamed that all the things Detrio gives me are weird stuffs though I admit I like them alot."

"Maybe he is considering your taste."

"But I'm a woman..A girl at that.Atleast gives me femininely gift once in a while right?"

"Why don't you tell him?"

"What? Like hey Detrio give me flower?I'm not that shameful, you know."

"Hmmm.I'm so glad my Iria is not as insensitive." Wesly smile and rub the ring on his face.

Seya sigh.
Her progress on Wesly's route is at 50% but he is getting ahead of himself if he is trying to maje her jealous.
She sigh again.

"Detrio is inlove with you,I think that is more admirable than any gift."

"I know.I know.I'm just pouting.Don't mind me.Anyways,when are you leaving?"

"How mean."

"Don't act cute! I'm sleepy,leave!"

"Hehe..yeah yeah."

A/N:
I seriously love Iris.
Hahaha