The wait

Chap 40
The Wait

>Michael Danniver<
I am Michael Dough or rather Michael Danniver.
17 years old and from an orphan, I'm now a Prince.
"Prince Michael."
This woman with me is my loyal 'guard'.
Her name is Marlyn.
Marlyn is 20 years old and a Royal Knight. She's powerful than me and more experience in fight.
When I first came here five years ago,I was wounded.She is one of my first friend and she help nurses my injury.
She always wear a strick face but actually she's very lenient on me.
She also rarely get really mad at me and actually spoils me.
I really like her.
And speaking of 'like'......

"You'll accompany me again this year right,Marlyn?"

"To the birthday celebration of our future Queen?"

"Eh? No.no..Don't say it like that.. She's just a friend....Um...And she's prince detrio's fiancee..Ahhh..Now I'm blushing.Please don't tease me..."

"......."

"Marlyn?"

"I'm sorry..I'm not really sure why but my heart stings suddenly.And I felt likw crying.."

"Why?"

"I dunno myself."

"You should rest for the day then."

She nods.

"I suppose so.." She turns before she left.
"I will accompany you again this year your highness.Because I like being near you all the time."

I nod.
When the door close I sigh.
Marlyn don't know her own feelings and very naive about it.
But to me who is a little sensitive at times...

"Urgh....She's really....really naive.."
I cover my face with my palm.

Please don't confess your feelings to me every single day in a round about way..
I can't even accept or reject you because it's not directly conveyed.
Geezz...
But if she properly told me she loves me....Will I accept her feelings?

"Seya...It's been Five years..When will you go home,you wanderer."

>Jazzer Vermillon<

"Jazz..Wake up"

I wake up again seeing this humongous tits woman.

"Why are you here again,Let?"

She pouts and removes the cover in my bed and starts neatly folding it.

"I am your personal maid,right? That is the only way I can stay by your side!"

I told her that.
But seeing how selfish and self centered she was I never expect her to comply.
4 years ago,I properly cancelled our engagement.
I really hated her.
But I did nurse her when she was injured.
I cancelled our engagement when I'm starting to warm up with her
And the hate starting to become lik....no.no.no. I don't like her.

"What are you looking at? Stand up and wash your face.The food is in the table already."

"Geez..You're like a mother."

"Yeah.yeah..And change your clothes okay.I'll be washing your clothes today."

"Why? Let the other maid do that..You are still a proper lady of the Morphell house.Dont stoop too low."

"I am no longer Leticia Morphell..That is what you say when I accept your offer.I'm only one of your maid.Atleast this way..I am one of your people.."

"GEEZ! Your making me mad early in the morning! Just let the others do that and join me in the breakfast!"

"But i--"

"One more complain and I'll lay you off!"

"You cheater!"

I hate to admit it.
But I really can't stand her.

"You are attending this year again?"

I look at Leticia.

"You mean,we."

She blushes and smile weirdly.

"What?"

"I wanted to use we everytime but I am not allowed to.But now,even you,who despise me so much,use 'we' now."

I look away.

"Shut up!"

She giggles.
This woman really is easy to please.
I praise her a little and she will show me a very happy expression and now just saying a single word can make her warm up like this?

"Let,why are you so hung up with me?"

"I love you "

"Haha..Aren't you five when we first met? And eight when you forcibly engaged yourself with me? Your already 15. Isn't it time to see what's real and not with your emotion?"

"Because what I feel for you is real..That's why I'm still here.I know That I hurt you before and I'm sorry. Now,I will properly fight my way in your heart.And make you love me."

I stand up and left.
Damn..
Why am I....blushing?

*******

Somewhere deep in the woods near the Starlight Academy.
There is mansion deeply hidden in the forest.
Two male lives there.
A scientist and a patient.

"I wonder how long can you still wait? I'm loosing my wits.." Astra says in a tired voice.
He is looking at his younger brother in the capsule.
He is breathing but he is not completely alive.
His body is already of the one for adult but he has been in the capsule almost all his life.

"Seya Plauvendure...you promise me a way to help me..Have you forgotten me already? Hurry home....hurry...before my brother...before he left me...If that happens...I will loose my self.." Tears flow naturally on the tired face.
Once he was a very handsome guy but he looks like he age 10 years and hia eyes are of those like dead.

>Loafter<

It is strange.
This woman.

"Ekkkk!!! They are mating..See.That is mating!!" Seya screams silently while shaking me in the process.

She rarely has a scared expression.
Always looking surprise and happy.
I imprisoned her for five years but she always looks like she enjoys herself.

From prisoner,she became a student,and from there she became a companion.
And she converse to me like I'm a normal person.
She don't prove too much and only listen to what she wants to listen.
She's so hard to understand when she's having a tantrum too.

"Seya..I'm telling you that I will bring you home.Why are you still disagreeing with me?"

"I said,I will only say yes if you agree to become a Plauvendure!"

"That request is so out of line."

"How so?"

"......"

"No man is an island.Do you know what that means? You cannot stay like this."

"But I'm better off with demons like me."

"Huh?! What do you mean? You're human!"

Again..
Again with this sting in my heart.
Why does she know?
Why does she know what I want to hear thw most?

"I am not a human...."

"Fufufu..You are! You are more human than the others shit in town.Hey,be my big brother."

"....."

"Loafter!"

"I will leave now."

"I won't ley you leave now! Don't run away!"

"......being a Plauvendure? Can I really?"

She looks at me with her sparkly eyea again and nod happily.

A/N:

Wheew...is she finally going home?