Prologue

With a body that would put Lexy Panterra to shame, I couldn't help but plunder into her pussy like a maniac. Feeling her respond to my onslaught only the way that my lover can. She is my mate, my partner, my wife. She arches her back and bares her teeth as I push against her cervix. Feeling her opening pushing against my slit. Locked on to it like lips on a straw gently sucking at me as I ground into it. Moving my thighs up under hers as I push her legs high up over my arms to penetrate her deeper still. feeling my balls slap and press against her ass under my weight. Her nails raking violently down my back as she somehow manages to spread her legs wider. Reaching up and grabbing my face as she pulls me down and kisses me hard. my bottom lip dragging along her top as I feel her body begin to tighten around my demanding cock. I won't let her come yet. Slowing my movements, I drive my full length into her body. Rearing back until only the head of my dick is inside her. rolling my hips and sliding back in slowly with a pop of my hips just as I reach balls deep.

Her moans and steady chants of "oh shit" as she lets me know that "right there" is where she wants me. She is secreting all around me. her wetness is coating me from balls to tip. Matting the course hair at the base of my dick. Each time I bottom out her her labia sucks at my dick at each withdrawal. This is mating at its truest form. Animal fucking at its best. I'm trying to beat her down through the mattress.

Sliding her legs down along me sides she wraps them around me pull me tighter and deeper into her. I feel myself tighten and I know it's about to happen. I feel her body opening up and start to massage the tip of my dick. Spasms rushing up and down her pussy. She pushes her body into mine. Levitating us both off the bed. She lets out a piercing scream into the night, as she bathes me. From my balls to my waistline I am flooded and floating in complete her wet warmth.

My balls tighten as my ass cheeks flex and I shoot all me inside her. I bathe and coat her vaginal walls. As electrical currents run up my spine. Mingling our fluids, my body is shaking as I throb deep inside her. She holds me tightly to her. Trembling with me, breath coming out in pants as a drop of my sweat splashes onto her skin to run between the valley between her breast before evaporating.

Fuck I love her.