Chemistry

Jogging to the house the next day, I come to a surprised halt, seeing Adit's car parked out front. Walking around it, I feel that the engine is cool. I wonder how long she has been here. Kaira's admission from yesterday still weighing heavy on me.

And I'm tripped out right now because my possessiveness is virtually the same as Kaira's. And I can honestly whole-heartedly admit that Adit is really, really, really, really, REALLY good looking, fuck, great looking being. And I know I am a damn fine specimen myself. But our kind is chemistry based. Which is understandable because all of us is ridiculously good people beings,  Like everything about us that makes us, us, is chemistry related, Kaira's being causing changes in my being. Chemistry. In this freaky, weird way, my baby living in the hive created and reinforced by my sperm and my blood nurturing her. Chemistry.

Not going to lie. Kaira helped to explain what Adit tried to earlier. I didn't have a sudden epiphany. That being said, a part of Adit, I am. She gave a great deal of herself and a big part of her chemistry mixed with my own and here I am.

Which parts of my chemistry is Kaira attracted to? I mean she did just boot me because she thought I would be like Adit. Shit she accused me of basically knocking her up, leaving her, and cheating on her. Like you accused me of so much shit that never crossed my mind. That's like Drake knowing how to dance. Never going to happen. So yes, I feel some type of way. What if all that was because of chemistry?

Fuck or it could just hormones.

I've been the only one allowed inside of her body. Shit dude, I put a baby in her. And I would never force Kaira to stay with me but her possibly becoming attracted to Adit through shared chemistry does bother me now since knowing that she has a slight crush on her because of it.

Walking into our home, I can hear them talking. Or better I hear Kaira talking and Adit laughing. They are so engrossed in their conversation; they don't even hear me come in.

"So, you need to be fucked like a whore from Babylon, that's essentially what you're saying?" Adit is asking through much laughter.

What the fuck though

"I hate you Adit, as in I seriously fucking hate you," Kaira tells her. "But yes, that is what I need. I need her to come home snatch me up and dick me down."

I cover my mouth to keep from gasping.

"Well why don't you just tell her that?" Adit questions.

"Because she is so sweet and attentive to all my needs..."

"All except for this one," Adit quips, snickering.

"Just shut up Adit," Kaira sighs.

I guess Adit takes pity on her. I know eavesdropping is wrong but I can't stop it now.

"You know, when my wife was pregnant with our first child, I was like Imani. I was so worried and scared of hurting her or our baby. Second baby I knew better and what to expect. Talk to her."

"I have tried." She has. "And I shouldn't be complaining, but damn I miss her throwing me down and claiming me. I tried last night to get her to...um... and she stopped all action and went to sleep on the sofa." I hear Kaira get up. "Adit I want the dick like people want burger king; my way. She won't even let me suck her dick anymore."

"Gag reflex?" I hear a whoosh. "Ow, that was my eye. Look I'll talk to the puppy for you. Seeing as I've been in this predicament before."

"Adit I just want her to come through the door, and pound me "Well hell. "Pound through the mattress, the box spring. Fuck she can pound me through the floorboard, I don't care. I just need that strength and power that only she is capable of giving me." Flopping sound. "I never want to be pregnant again if I have to go without her the way that I want her."