Needed This

Waking up from what feels like the deepest sleep of my life. I can feel my blood simmering under the surface of my skin. It feels as if the slightest discrepancy can set me off. Every nerve in my body is on high alert. My muscles constantly continue to twitch as electrical currents are jolting them.

Breathing in deeply through my nose, I smell her nearby. I take in another breath through my mouth and I can taste her on my tongue. She wants me wherever she is. Her body is calling out to me. My dick is so hard I can fuck gold and nut diamonds. I need her. I can smell her arousal from here. I know she needs me too.

Walking up the porch I'm left wanting. My skin is on fire. I swear a beast has taken purchase within. It's need is clawing away at me. Opening the door, I'm hit hard by her want. Her scent is filling every available space in the air. Her need is speaking to my own. I growl entering the home. Her moan reaches my ears.

This beast, this beast within me is close to breaking free. I fear it, but she doesn't as she moans again. Calling to it. Closing the door and walking into the living room, I am met by the most glorious sight. Her. She stands before in all her glory. Her glowing white eyes lock with mine and she launches herself into my arms. Her lips locked with mine. Our tongues in a fierce battle. I growl again. And she returns it with one of her own. Her lips on my skin, her teeth sinking into my neck. Straightening up, she wraps her legs around me. Pulling me tighter into her. The feel of her taking my life within her being calls the beast within to emerge more. 

Yanking back on my dreads, exposing more of my neck, she hikes her body up. Using her feet she lowers my shorts. The cold air hits me momentarily before I am sheathed inside of her. Her sweet possession enclosing me completely. Raising her head with her teeth exposed, she yells out as I bottom out inside of her. Hers hips jerking. 

Grabbing her and literally throwing her off my dick,  lurching forward and ripping off my tank in the process. Then making sure I'm there catch her before she crashes. I smile and turn towards the sofa last minute landing on my back. Her straddling me. Running my middle finger through her lips, checking her wetness. guiding me up and in, her down and out. Raising my arms over the arm of the sofa, my hands are gripping it. My feet are braced against the other arm.

"Fason ou," I tell her. "Pran sa ou bezwen, mwen ba ou tout sa ou vle." My eyes never leaving hers. Making sure there is no miscommunication.

Her body starts, her pussy muscles lock. She sits back, her fingers coming to hook into my piercings. "You sure?" she asks, leaning down to lick up my neck to my ear. Her sharp teeth piercing my lobe.

Slamming her crotch down, her hips and ass bouncing. I am in wet heaven. She a jockey, I'm an equine. Sitting up she pulls harder on my rings. She releases one ring, her hand going to wrap around my neck as she throws her pussy down on me. Meshing my tip inside her. Throwing her head back, she grunts.

"Oh, fuck,"she groans, grounding against me. "mierda, la polla es tan buena."

Her pussy swallowing me. She screams out twitching around me. Releasing my rings. Her hand trails down to her pelvis, her fingers delving between our bodies. Her wet fingers emerge, bringing them to my lips, she rubs her flavor on me. I am still inside her. She oozing in overabundance.

"Do not move," she says tapping my jaw. Easing off of me to leaves the room.

The beast is pacing under my skin. I close my eyes and wait for her. I feel her moving around the house. I hear items being placed on surfaces. The sounds coming closer to me. The sofa dips, her fragrance entices me. She straddles me. Leaning forward, she picks up items on tables. A flicker and the heat from a lighter. The faint glow from a candle.