Shattered Beings

My body is jerked awake. I blink a few times coming to my senses. I am lying in bed naked with Kaira in my arms. Her breath fanning my chest. She moves closer to me, stretching out her body. I can't help but to smile. The soft purring sounds coming from her. If I come from wolves, Kaira comes from some kind of jungle cat. All feline grace and balance. 

I want her.

Kissing her forehead. Nudging my head up and lifting hers, as I kiss around her face. My dick growing hard in my need for her. She moans softly, turning her head to resist me. Her need for sleep fighting my demands, until I press my hips to hers and she feels my need. Her eyes open and she looks at me. Her thumb tracing my lips before she kisses them.

Rolling over on top of her, I kiss her hard and deep. My fingers grazing her down covered pussy. Feeling her dew in return. My teeth extend with the need to taste her. Kissing down her body until my mouth reaches its destination, I lick between her lips. Her sweet nectar coating my tongue. Her fingers immediately delving into my dreaded tresses.

RUnning my fingers through her clefted cheeks, the tips swimming in her pool. I spread her lips. Moving my mouth down I drive my tongue into her. Licking her walls and trying to drown myself. 

Fuck her pussy tastes so good. My pussy.

Licking up to her clit, I suck it. Running full tongue over tip. Her legs open more and she spreads her legs more, widening her hips more. Her lower body going slack against my mouth, Reaching up I twerk and pinch her nipple. She moans louder, her body shuddering. Reaching down I cup and stroke myself, trying to relieve the pressure building. 

She tugs on my dreads, trying to pull me up. I smile against her clit, plunging two fingers into her. My lips locking around her clit, flicking it repeatedly. Rolling her lips, her pussy tightens around my digits. Her wetness becoming abundant. Overflowing. She body spasms as she tenses, coming in my mouth, around my tongue, 

Pulling up she brings me to her mouth and kisses me. Driving her tongue in my mouth as my fingers continue to navigate inside of her. Aligning herself with me, she winds her legs around me pulling me down and into her. Like a missile targeted I am buried deep. Her walls surrounding me. Slick and locked on. She feels so good as I go balls deep into her. She is stretched out and all mine. 

The bed rocking and headboard knocking as my dick pummels into her. I know I won't last but I'm bringing her with me. Balls slapping as she pushes down on the come up. Balls and walls tighten. We are grunting. That sheer explosive power is on us both. Lengthening my strokes, and beating her in as she takes me within. My soul, my being, blending with hers. We are one. One being. 

I explode in her, her around me. My breath catches in my chest. Laying my head in the crock of her neck trying to catch it. She holds me to her until her arms give out. Looking down I see she is back in slumber. I gently remove myself from her. That wet slurping sound accompanying my withdrawal from her.

I kiss her before rolling to sit up. Planting my feet on the floor, I look back at her. Covering her body with the blanket, I stand up and head towards the bathroom for a real shower. Doing my business, I exit the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. 

Sitting on the end of the bedroom. I think about the dream not dream. I need to talk to Adit. Let's see if I can do this. Closing my eyes, I clear my mind and try to focus.

Adit.

Adit.

Hello Adit.

Sexy lil' b*tch, sexy lil' ho
I love the way you walk, love the way you talk
Let a young n*gga come play in your throat
Deep stroke your throat 'til I make you choke