Better Times

Taking a deep breath I allowing myself to escape. Letting my brain go free.

The year is 2002. and we are dancing to the Hella Good remix by No Doubt/ Roger Sanchez at the Bourbon Pub in New Orleans. I am one hundred and thirty-five years old. Kaira and I have been together for sixty-one years. And feeling her twist and grind against my body still sends my libido into overdrive.Holding her ass in one hand keeping her close to me as I sip on a beer with the other. Feeling her ride my thigh as the bass pumps through our veins. Kaira is so sexy and she doesn't even truly know it.

Taking the beer out my hand and sitting it down she puts my hand on her waist she turns around and starts twerking her ass in in my crotch. Sweat is dripping down her body. She looks so amazing. Wild and untamed. I can see the few lesbian females scattered about checking her out. Ah ha, bitches she i mine and completely with me. Bending forward I grab hair giving it a slight tug so she turns her head my way. I kiss her claiming my woman. Sliding my hands to her stomach I feel her muscles move under her skin as she dips grinds and winds to the beat. 

She leans up as the song ends wrapping her arm up around my neck running her hand through my dreads, I lean down.

"thirsty" she speaks into my ear. I nod taking her hand and leading her to the bar. 

"water?" I ask.

"no long island," she says smiling. 

Kaira is in rare form tonight. She rarely drinks. doesn't smoke or do any kind of drugs. I, on the other hand, have done and tried virtually everything. And still, do some. Luckily my Kaira doesn't judge and usually just walks away shaking her head at me. After ordering paying for and receiving our drinks I lead us out into the balcony. 

Trying to escape Dj Sammy's Heaven. I hear Kaira's gentle laugh beside me. Seeing that my baby is comfortable I lean against the rail. Feeling that my solid 5'11 frame will some day break the thing.

"are you enjoying yourself baby?" she asks

"yes it feels good to be back in the states. Are you OK?"

"yes, baby. I'm great and enjoying the night."

Looking at Kaira then out in the night, I see the hot dog vendors on the corner peddling cheap food out to drunken patrons. Or the crowd hanging outside of Oz. Taking a deep breath allowing my lungs to fill with the scents of the night.I realize just how much I've missed my city, my home. I lean down to brush my lips across Kaira's 

"I love you so much, baby" I say. She smiles and kisses me back 

"I love you so much more. You ready to call it a night?"

"if you are"

Taking her hand I lead her downstairs and outside. Walking the short distance to our home. Feeling the air current around us I feel electrified.

"I swear this place must do something for you." she states 

"why do you say that?" I ask looking at her.

"I can feel the energy running through you. You are on edge but not. It's like you are anxious."

"I never noticed. So many memories growing here. Next time we go out I want to take you to Tic Toc Cafe in Metairie."

"I'm sorry we've had to stay away for so long." she says with in a sad tone.

"I was with you, it's OK baby. We have to live differently than others."

Walking through our gate up to the house I unlock the door and usher Kaira inside. Closing and locking the door behind me, I turn to see Kaira leaning against the door several levels in the state of undress. I swallow my tongue as her glowing eyes lock to mine. Turning around and looking over her shoulder at me she begins was in the direction of our room. Her hips are swaying gently to some rhythm in her head. I slowly follow behind her. Undressing as I go.Only Kaira is capable of turning me on so good from just a look. Turning around walking backward into our bedroom she lets her panties fall. And I am on her like lighting. Kissing her practically shoving my tongue down her throat. She moans around my tongue. Her hands creeping up my body to grab onto my shoulders. I pick her by her ass cheeks cradling her to me as she wraps her legs around me.