Adoring Her

"hold on to me" I say while grabbing the body wash and loofah. Kissing her while I start washing her back. I can feel her body trembling slightly in my hands. I lean her back so I can wash her neck and chest. I rinse the loofah to finish the job with her legs. She hasn't stopped kissing me yet.

"you still want me baby?"

She looks nervous again.

"what is it baby?"

"i want you like all of you. I want to feel you inside me. But

"

"but what baby look if you're not ready for that step that's fine. I can pleasure you in many ways without going there. I love you OK just you your body is a perk,"

She swats at me. "I love you too and I want everything with you. Thank you for being patient with me."

"of course baby" I reply turning the water off and letting her slide down my body.

"baby how tall are you?"

"5'11ish I never really checked into it." I causally reply.

"what a pair we must seem"

I laugh along with her. I wish I could tell her about me. But for now I'll just chill and enjoy our time together. Walking back in to the bedroom I pull on some shorts and a tank. I grab a t shirt for her since she has no clothes at my house. This leaves me thinking.

"Kaira would you like to have some space at here for your things?" Biting her bottom lip she looks in my direction. "I mean I know we are not in that lets move in together stage but I really enjoy spending more time with you and having you closer to me every night."

"OK I think I like that idea."

I grab and kiss her.

"you want to go out tonight? Dancing or something?

"sure. I would love to see what moves you have."