My Bryson tiller

Waking up some time later to the gentle pressure of Kaira laying on me, I give myself time to think. Time to reflect on the last few hours. I saw someone get buried in a tree. I have officially seen someone's heart get ripped out. I have seen two guys get turned to eunuchs. I have seen death. Not like I haven't seen people die before, but today I have looked into the face of death. I have looked into an eternal darkness. My soul has screamed and wept. In that moment I was hard to the fact, there is only one difference between Adit and I.

Kaira moans and tightens her hold on me. Burying her face in my neck. I stare down the darkness and smile. My light is right here. My soul would be made bare, and filled with her. For every dark deed that would taint it, my salvation, with whom is my guiding light. Bring her body closer to me, I fill my lungs with her. Placing my hand on her tummy, and this is is my redemption. Our legacy. No, I will not be like Adit. Through her eyes I have witnessed that loss. And its through Kaira's eyes I will always be found. 

"Please love, stop thinking so hard," my heart says, snuggling deeper into me, kissing my jawline.

I smile in pure reflex. Tipping my head, I kiss her hairline. I can't help but to take in her scent again. A pulse runs through me. It's like she feels it. She tilts her head and her glowing opaque orbs piercing me. There is a deep set throbbing along my gums. I feel like a teething baby, wanting to naw on something. My body starts to seize as my bones lock up rearrange. Kaira's hands are on me. 

"Breathe love," she whispers to me.

As sudden as the attack came it stops. 

"What the?" I try to get out. "What the heck was that?"

"I don't know," she says. Her glowing orbs still looking at me. "Are you ok?"

Taking deep breaths, I nod. "Yea, I think so."

The look of concern on her beautiful self warms me. She takes her presses her lips together, closing her eyes. I can feel and see the breath that she takes. And that sparks that fire, that energy, shit, that sexual energy, that is her and ignites within me. There is no turning away from the heat placed on my flesh. A scorching blaze rooted inside of me. I take in a breath that sounds like a growl even to me. Kaira raises up, only to bear down on me. Grinding her pelvis against me.

"Don't,"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

Eternally hersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara