6

———

Namjoon looks over at Jin who was reading his script as he chewed on a bagel.

Today was one of those weird days were both boys were home and had the day off. Namjoon didn't have anything scheduled and Jin didn't have anything to shoot. It was a day for them.

"Oh wow," Jin says as he puts his paper down, "Youngjae is getting killed off."

"Already?"

Jin nods, "That sucks. I loved his character."

Namjoon smiles and sits beside Jin as he takes a bite out of his own bagel, "So did you cheat?"

"Doesn't say. I guess we won't find out this episode," Jin says as he lays his papers down and looks over at Namjoon, "but i probably did."

Namjoon chuckles and yawns, "Such drama."

Jin hums and sits back to lay his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"How's Hoseok?" Jin asks.

Namjoon shrugs, "Same as always. Hides his pain behind a smile."

Jin frowns and looks back at the t.v. Hoseok tried his best to be a good person but it seems no one cared about his feelings.

Hoseok deserved better.

———

"Your guest bed is nice."

Jimin was sitting at his kitchen counter, sipping some coffee as he looked at his iPad laying on the counter. Jimin was wearing a robe that literally screamed money.

"Thanks," Jimin says as he looks up, "That's my bed from high school."

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows as he sits down in front of him, "You still have it?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

Jimin stops touching his screen and looks up, shrugging. "It didn't feel right to get rid of."

Jungkook nods and slightly yawns, "Uhh, so hows Namjoon?"

"Him and Jin are engaged," Jimin says, glancing at Jungkook who's eyes widen.

"What? He never called."

"You know him," Jimin says, "he's constantly busy. I haven't seen him in almost a year. He's constantly traveling to America for that show," Jimin explains even though Jungkook knew.

Jin stayed for about a year before Jungkook told him that he should be with his boyfriend. Jungkook didn't need a babysitter, and dealing with their mothers illness was hard on Jin. So he put her in a nursing home even thought she was young. She just wasn't well anymore and Jungkook tried to visit as much as he could but it was worse everytime he went.

"Things have really changed, huh?" Jungkook asks, following the marble counter pattern with his finger.

Jimin sighs, "Yeah. Things have," Jimin says, "but you haven't."

Jungkook looks up, "I haven't?"

"No. You're the Jungkook I remember."

Jungkook gives a small smile, "I can control my anger now," he proudly says, "and I've started to get into boxing."

Jimin gives a fond smile, "That's good. You've always loved to fight."

Jungkook chuckles.

"Look at you, though. You aren't as sassy and extra anymore," Jungkook says.