13

———

"Excuse me?"

Noah sighs and lazily plays with Chloey as he talks to Jungkook on the phone, "A party."

"I heard that, but she's seventeen?"

"Yeah."

"We are in our early twenties. Why are we going to a high school party?"

"Because I accidentally promised her."

"So? You aren't gunna ever see her again," Jungkook says.

Noah sighs, "I don't think she has friends."

"So? I didn't and I was okay."

"You never threw a party where no one showed up."

".....so? She's seventeen!"

"Just come. Okay?"

"Fine. Maybe Taehyung would want to come."

"Perfect. See you at six."

Noah hangs up and tosses his phone of the couch, giving Chloey all his attention.

———

"What?" Yoongi answers the phone, rubbing his sleepy eyes as he sits up in his tour bus bed.

"It's Jungkook."

"I know. What do you want?"

"You wanna go to a party tonight?"

Yoongi yawns and looks at the time, "I guess. Who's is it?"

"Not sure."

"Fine. But I feel like you're only inviting me so I will bring Taehyung," Yoongi says as he gets out of bed to go to the restroom.

"You know me well. See you guys at six?"

"Sure. Don't expect him to be anything but a brat, though."

"Don't call him that," Jungkook says before he hangs up.

Yoongi sighs and puts his phone down, sighing in relief when he starts to piss.

He's been holding that for far too long.

———

Adora was excited but also terrified as she waited for the people to show up. She wondered if Noah would come like he promised. Adora thought he was so cute. She was happy he was so nice to her.

As time went on, the party music had already repeated once and Adora wondered if her party was a flop. she invited the few people she talked to in school, but they probably didn't have time to come. Or didn't want to.

Adora sighs and looks down at the new outfit she had got. Her mom told her that it looked good on her, and she was excited to show it off.

Adora looks at the time and her heart starts to sink when she sees it's been an hour and no one has showed up. Adora is about to clean up the decorations when her doorbell rings.

Excitedly, Adora runs over and fixes her clothes before opening the door.

She screams and slams the door when she sees Min Yoongi, aka Suga, standing at her doorstep.

Adora's heart was racing and her eyes were wide as there's a knock, "Adora? It's Noah."

Adora shakily opens the door and her wide eyes stare at Yoongi who just stares back.

Adora looks at the other people there and she's shocked that there was so many fucking attractive people on her door step.

"You gunna let us in?" Yoongi asks.