41

________________________________________

Taehyung had to go back to his school, hours away. Namjoon and Yoongi had an interview the next day a few hours away, so Jimin was alone. It's not like Yoongi would hang out with him, Hoseok went to his hometown to visit his parents, and Jungkook stays with Jin since Jimin didn't want to see him.

Jungkook has stopped attending collage. He didn't want to do anything. He stayed in bed for two days, sulking in the darkness until Jin had enough.

"Go see him."

Jungkook sighs into his black pillow, thinking of the rejection Jimin would give him. Jin pulled the covers down, Jungkook's bare back being shown.

"You're losing your muscles laying around all day. Get up," Jin says, waiting for a reply.

Jungkook doesn't move. He didn't want to move. He just wanted to lay in bed and try to get Jimin's mothers dead body out of his mind.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jin sharply says, "get your ass up."

"Why do you care?" Jungkook mumbles, pulling his covers back up.

"This isn't about you," Jin says, "Jimin just lost his mother and you are not there to support him."

Jungkook angrily sits up, giving Jin a look. "Jimin kicked me out. Jimin hates looking at me. He pushed me away! So fuck him. If he wants to be like that then he can."

Jin crosses his arms. The brothers stare at each other for a few seconds.

"That boy would never do this to you."

"Get the fuck out, Jin. I don't wanna talk to you."

Jin gives a sour chuckle, "Yeah. Yeah. Go back to being a college dropout who doesn't talk to his grieving boyfriend. It's not like you have anything to do, huh?"

Jungkook doesn't even feel his body moving, but in a second he has Jin presses up against the door. Jin's eyes slightly widen in surprise. Jungkook gives a hurt look and bangs Jin's body against the door again. "I've tried! I've tried to do everything for him!" Jungkook yells, his eyes becoming watery. Jin watches as Jungkook breaks down in front of him.

"I can't do anything for him! I always mess things up. If I just stay away then I can't hurt him again!" Jungkook sobs, dropping Jin's shirt and covering his face. Jin blinks in shock, reaching for his little brother who sobs into his hands, kneeling to the floor. Jin hugs him, letting him cry on his shoulder.

Jin felt guilty for being a douche to him. He didn't realize that he was suffering this much.

He never really thought about how much Jungkook hides his feelings. He always keeps it inside so no one worried. It was always about them. Taehyung and Jimin. Jin felt bad for Jungkook. He first had to take care of his grown mother but now all he's worried about are his boyfriends. Jin rubbed the back of Jungkook's neck, an action he use to do when they were younger to calm him down.

Jungkook had a lot of feelings that he needed to get out, and his main one was getting an innocent and loved person killed. Everything Jungkook has done was to protect, but it always ended up hurting someone.

Jin held Jungkook tightly as he sobbed, praying that Jungkook wouldn't feel this pain anymore.

—————

Jimin frowned at his dad who worked in his office, yelling at people on the phone.

Jimin didn't want his father to dive into work after a few days of his mother's passing. Jimin walked in and sat in one of the chairs that was facing the front of his fathers desk.