52

————

After the ceremony, the three stayed and talked for an hour before Taehyung decided they needed to go on their honeymoon.

It took three hours to get to the vacation house that Jimin owned closer to the coast.

Taehyung's outfit was already on the ground as he got pushed on the bed. Jimin threw his pantsuit across the room, turning to Jungkook and literally ripping his suit.

"You weren't joking, huh?" Jungkook smirks as he gets his pants off.

The three didn't hesitate to start the celebration as soon as they got inside the house.

Jimin just bites his lip. Jimin loved the tattoos that covered up Jungkook arms. It always got Jimin and Taehyung more aroused because he had the whole bad boy look going on.

Taehyung rememberers the first time they saw his own tattoo. It was the night of the purposal. Both boys were shocked, but very pleased, of course. They showed how much they liked in through their actions that night.

Taehyung's tattoo has gotten bigger, more flowers covering his hip. He mainly used three colors, yellow, pink, and purple for the flowers since they were happy and that's what he was.

By the time all the boys were naked, things started to slow down. Jimin caressed Taehyung's thigh as he and Jungkook deeply and slowly kissed.

"So fucking beautiful," Jimin groans as he continues to touch Taehyung's body.

Taehyung had weight changes through the years. He had gotten very slim, but he has now started to gain his weight back. He cheeks were fuller and he had more pudge. Truthfully, his husbands thought he was unreal in any shape.

"I wish you could get pregnant," Jungkook mumbles against Taehyung's neck, "I would love to fill you up."

Taehyung blushes as his hands run through Jungkook's hair.

"Heck, I do too. Imagine him waddling around all big and moody."

Taehyung chuckles and hits Jimin, "Shush. Now kiss me."

They continue to kiss until Taehyung just gets too needy. They go for double penetration because they were fucking married.

Taehyung takes a minute to get use to both of them, telling them to go slow.

It's not long until they start to go faster and harder, everyone swearing and grunting. Taehyung's moans were loud and pitchy, his ass red from slaps that he loved so much.

Jimin cums first. He pulls out and lets the other two finish, his whole body tired.

Once they cum, all of them are too tired to move.

"So, we just gunna sleep on Taehyung's nut?" Jimin asks as he closes his eyes.

"I guess."

"I'm leaking," Taehyung sighs as he feels the sticky between his cheeks, "I need to clean up."

Taehyung gets up and goes to the bathroom, the shower could be heard turning on.

Jimin sighs. He looks over at Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"What?"

"Remember when we use to fight?"

"Yeah," Jimin chuckles.

"Who would have known I would have married and loved your bitchy ass?"

Jimin chuckles and just grabs Jungkook's hand, "Because, I'm wonderful."

"Narcissistic, but lovable."

"I should put that on my resume," Jimin smirks as he cuddles up to Jungkook.

"You and Jin are literally the same people."

"That means you are in love with your brother and I don't know if I'm Into that.." Jimin mumbles.

"That's gross, first of all. I find him to be ugly if I'm honest."

Jimin snorts loudly.

"That man is handsome. Even a blind man can see it."

"Well."

Jimin just rolls his eyes, "We should go join Taehyung. I feel gross."

"I agree. How much you wanna bet he has a natural pout on his face right now?"

"He does do that! My baby! Let's go!" Jimin says as he drags Jungkook up and they rush to the bathroom to see their babyboy that they adore so so much.

———

"Why is there no food?" Jungkook asks as he looks through the kitchen.

"Because I haven't been here in years."

It was the morning after and since they didn't eat dinner, the boys were hungry. Jimin grabbed his keys, "Come on. There's a cafe in the town. Best pancakes ever."

The men get into the car. Jimin drives with the windows down since it felt good outside. The ocean not too far from their view.

Once they arrive, they get a booth by a window. The diner was cute and modern, there was a lot of teens having lunch with friends since it was summer.

"So, what are you planning to do as the boss?" Taehyung asks Jimin.

Jimin had recently become the head of his father's company which was a pretty big deal.

"I don't want to move to Seoul, so i hired someone to manage the company up there," Jimin says, "I'm staying here."

Taehyung smiles, "Well, one more year of college and i'm a free man. Then we can live happily in your room."

Jimin laughs. They do seem to never leave his room even though his house could hold twenty people comfortably.

"I was thinking," Jungkook says as he sips on his drink, "why don't we let our friends live with us? Might as well, right?"

Jimin nods, "True."

"It's pretty much just going to be Jin and Hoseok."

"Great," Jungkook says as he gets reminded that Jin comes with Namjoon.

"Jin is great. You love him stop acting like you don't."

Jungkook just sighs, "Don't tell him that."

————

i know you guys want details but forreal? i have like a whole book full of details. i'm s i n n i n g